Date: 6/16/20
Name: C*****
Phone: (214) 358-5511
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.babydolls.com/strip-club-dallas/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Lane and NW Highway
Activities: Lfk, dfk, SS, titty play, nipple sucking, hj, fiv, tuha, bbbjtc, cim
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’1”, petite, A-B cup, cute as a button!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice report sir. Dayshift?
so many reviews without pricing information

this how it is done, but help a brother out!! give us the $$$ details?
so many reviews without pricing information

this how it is done, but help a brother out!! give us the $$$ details? Originally Posted by desertman

Agreed
Very much agreed...eccie used to have the donation line handy and ready to go right there...I noticed when that disappeared in recent years, never knew the reason...oh2 has it still, so really would like to know the story on that.
Very much agreed...eccie used to have the donation line handy and ready to go right there...I noticed when that disappeared in recent years, never knew the reason...oh2 has it still, so really would like to know the story on that. Originally Posted by craze danz

To further remove any more talk of money. I think it went that way after Backpages went away and the law passed.
ourhome2 must have its servers in another country or something...? since price is still included in each review.
If you really enjoyed her, hopefully you got her number. I do not think strip clubs are going to open for business again for a while, Abbott does not want to open then up too soon like he did before.
If you really enjoyed her, hopefully you got her number. I do not think strip clubs are going to open for business again for a while, Abbott does not want to open then up too soon like he did before. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Bucks is is alive and kicking as of today. Also saw a post Pandora’s was too last night.
Bucks is is alive and kicking as of today. Also saw a post Pandora’s was too last night. Originally Posted by Jvc072006
Bucks or Bucks Wild? Buck's Dallas was closed yesterday.
Bucks or Bucks Wild? Buck's Dallas was closed yesterday. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Bucks wild that is sorry. They do require a temp check and a mask. And mask wearing is being enforced unless your at your table drinking.
Last night around 2:20 am I drove by Dallas Cabaret North on Harry Hines. Lots of cars in the parking lot, good number of people standing outside of front door, place lit up and looking thriving and possibly packed.
It has been a long time since I got action at the club. The Clubhouse was fun in its day. If on slow day you would go to VIP and get some nice BBBJ. I had one get lunch and dessert. She was nice too.
Last night around 2:20 am I drove by Dallas Cabaret North on Harry Hines. Lots of cars in the parking lot, good number of people standing outside of front door, place lit up and looking thriving and possibly packed. Originally Posted by craze danz
Packed huh? I guess no social distancing and everyone breathing everyone else's respiratory vapors, be it coughing, sneezing, laughing, ect. in close prximity to each other. If anyone was one of crowd members that go to these packed clubs, be sure to let everyone know that you had to get that lapdance is why your family member is fighting for their life in the hospital shortly.
Wile E, yeah very hard to resist these fun places but I don't want to help with the spreading while this is going on.

funexec, I had some great times at the Clubhouse VIP during the early 2000s.