RIP to a Dallas strip club legend

Several months ago I walked into BDD for a drink. Three hours later I leave after meeting a gentleman at the bar and striking up a conversation. We talked about strip clubs all over the city. He had provided furniture to many of them. We talked about baseball, furniture (his career), and his family. He talked about many of his strip club adventures. When I left, he gave me his business card and told me to text him sometime when I came to town (I live about 45 minutes to an hour away). I got up this morning, before seeing Abbott's order for bars to close by noon today, and texted him to ask if he was going to be going anywhere today or for advice on a dancer to get to know during the day shift at BDD.

About 4 hours later I get a text back from his daughter informing me he passed away in April. I met this gentleman one time in my life and left feeling like I had known him for years. If you met him, then you know exactly who I am talking about. If you knew him better than I did then I am sorry for your loss.
Not going to give his name, but like I said.... if you knew him, then you know exactly who I am talking about.
the poignancy of your tale is almost overshadowed by the idea that his daughter read your text to her late Dad, where you asked for advice on how to bed a Stripper!
In the country song, God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy, he left all his money to the guy he met at the bar.
Is this the guy that sells furniture out of a storage facility?

His daughter is probably like damn dad got around. Lol
i knew him, he was a big baller that recently retired. he was

always buying drinks and bringing people into his party to have fun.

I got word he had passed away, rip to a legend.

he will be missed.