Chicas Locas opening today

One of the Cuban girls just posted in her Snapchat that chicas locas opens back today. Time to check out some buen culo and drink some beers.
  • nono
  • 07-18-2020, 01:05 PM
Where is this?
Dallas Bars allowed to re-open now ?
Club is open. I just called and talked to receptionist girl, open until 2am, full bar. 214-350-0303. Enjoy while it lasts.
Where is this? Originally Posted by nono

The one in Dallas was Cabaret Royale before.
I'm still waiting on baby dolls dallas
I'm still waiting on baby dolls dallas Originally Posted by gleeb76
According to a post on a BDD dancer's Instagram page, BDD is reopening on Monday 7/20 at 11:00 am.
I'm kinda surprised. They are the most high profile strip club in DFW and the owner has had numerous legal battles with the city over the years. So I thought he would play it safe.
According to a post on a BDD dancer's Instagram page, BDD is reopening on Monday 7/20 at 11:00 am.
I'm kinda surprised. They are the most high profile strip club in DFW and the owner has had numerous legal battles with the city over the years. So I thought he would play it safe. Originally Posted by Top Dog
I am gonna say I am a little shocked they are gonna try it. The whole argument for the alcohol serving club's that are open is that they are restaurants with entertainment. How can a club with no kitchen make that argument? But yeah add in all the battles over the years with the city, etc it is very surprising.
Has anyone gone by to see if it’s really open.
One of the dancers from BDD sent me a text yesterday that she was called and asked to come in and work starting Monday.
Lipstick on Harry Hines has remained open. I was there last week.
  • mb60
  • 07-19-2020, 09:42 PM
Amazing that people are on here talking about covid 19 and staying away from strip clubs until things calm down.Yet act like kids on xmas morning when they find out a club is open.
Amazing that people are on here talking about covid 19 and staying away from strip clubs until things calm down.Yet act like kids on xmas morning when they find out a club is open. Originally Posted by mb60
What's truly amazing is you don't realize what guys will do for pussy.
The whole argument for the alcohol serving club's that are open is that they are restaurants with entertainment. How can a club with no kitchen make that argument? Originally Posted by SmokeMonster
"um, Officer, of course we are a restaurant.. can't you see the fried eggs stuck to the girls' chests"?