Name: Alex Star
User ID:: Not on eccie
Phone: provided after screening
Email Address: alexstardfw@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P334834
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: High Five area - nice 3 star hotel
Activities: DPMO, CW, BLS, DFK, BBBJ (almost finished before getting started), 69, MPCFS, CIM finish.
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulder blades, brown with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2", 115 per 411 sounds right - perfect 32C-26-32 young body with nice tender nips perched on those wonderful boobs only found on young spinners. Very pretty and playful
Recommendation: Oh hell to the Yes Yes Yes
Very nice
Nice review! She’s on my TDL!
Nice review! She’s on my TDL! Originally Posted by lane903
Good choice - I was really impressed every time I saw her about her in so many ways from TCB to passion to skills.

Hopefully you won't bump me off her dance card!!
  • motor
  • 08-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Nice review! She’s on my TDL! Originally Posted by lane903

I have seen her twice. Don't put her on a list, go see her she is one of the hottest 22 yo spinners I have ever been with. IJS
I have seen her twice. Don't put her on a list, go see her she is one of the hottest 22 yo spinners I have ever been with. IJS Originally Posted by motor
She is that for sure. And a delight to play with and even carry on a conversation.

First time I saw her and she revealed her toned tanned body I couldn't help but think about the lean fucking machine Riley Presley. I had spent so many hours enjoying her tender mercies I was worried Alex wouldn't meet that memory. I was wrong.

Holy lather-rinse-repeat batman.
Going in for a landing. Don’t see any downside from OP or any of the posters. I just hope I can measure up to Mtabsw’s high bar here. She sounds like a sweet girl and would not want her to be disappointed by “our” generation.
Going in for a landing. Don’t see any downside from OP or any of the posters. I just hope I can measure up to Mtabsw’s high bar here. She sounds like a sweet girl and would not want her to be disappointed by “our” generation. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Like every one of our colleagues I've seen, I've never been reminded about the huge age difference.

I'm pretty sure Ben's face is all the charm we need.

The sweet thing about Alex, again reminiscent of Riley Presley, is she is very successful in helping me totally buy the IOP of my college / early Navy days.
Originally Posted by marvelousntx
One of my key deal-breakers - Doesn't Piss Me Off