sharing ...beautiful stories

often in the ...busy bustle of ...everyday jimmie life ...enough time is not taken to ...smell the roses and see the glory of ...the big jimmie in the skies ...creation

...let the jimmies have a place to ...share in the ...blessed beauty of what ...may have been missed in ...haste!

...heres a delightful example of what should be ...savored and ...celebrated ...if only time could ...stand still ...

Pink sock is the other hole, usually you can tell who has this issue if the starfish is all blown apart. Was giving a girl greek a long time ago and pulled out to paint her rump. Lube was pretty much gone and prolapsed her innards some. She hoped off the bed so fast and ran to the restroom, came back a few minutes later and I asked whats up? Her reply "oh nothing". Probably be a good depends candidate by the time she's 40. Originally Posted by xtsy79
...please ...continue to share the ...beautiful here
I have a passage from a delightful time recounted by fellow hobbyist Billitelly.

By this point we kind of had a routine: It was my cock down her throat, my mind in heavenly paradise for a moment, then her backing out with a gag and that sexy fucking shudder, then a quick respite of sucking and licking my nuts while I stroked off. And repeat. I could tell she was really ready for it to be over at about 15 minutes in, so worried that she was going to throw in the towel, and tired of the throat, break, throat, break routine myself, I upped the ante. "Fuck my cock with your throat and I'll give you a tip" was all I had to say for her to kick into another level of complete throat slut. She became an animal. She'd take me al the way down blow spit all over my dick as she gagged, back off then slam the back of her throat again. She was even letting me hold it there for a couple seconds longer til the gagging noises turned to more on the border of puking noises. Fuck it was sexy and fuck it felt good. I'd never been with a girl so willing to be dominated in that manner.

I warned her I was going to cum down her throat to which she nodded and stuck her tongue out. I think she thought I meant from a distance. I didn't. I put my hand on the back of her head and she took me deep. I got about two shots down her throat before she freaked and backed off with the rest of my load ending up on her face and body and the carpet. I guess my one mistake was not being controlled enough to drop the rest on her face but oh well, I was in ecstasy.
oh sweet jebus on the reclining throne in jimmie heaven ...what beauty! ...we will make heaven a ...place on earth
the rapture ...continues!

I remember one appt where the provider had had a terrible day in family court and felt abandoned by everyone in her life that should have been there for her...holding her in my arms as she cried...being some small comfort was to me more special than most of our play times.

Running into one of the storied providers of yore while out at a M&G with another provider at a bar...she was out with her BF and it was Karoke night and we hung out and sang a tune or two (her BF could sing!). It also launched one of the great local duos to grace the town).

At a swinger party with some providers and hobbyist pals...was dancing to some classic rock tune with Mary when she grabbed my hand and dragged me behind the partition for a quick bout of play. It was so spontaneous and unexpected....made my night...

Being asked to role play as a Latina lesbian with a strap on for a provider pal who needed just a bit more from a wild night at Alex's... (the things we do for our friends)

Playing Plants and Zombies with the young son of another provider pal for 3 hours straight...

Teaming up with other hobbyists for a few foursome appts....

There's more but for me..the unexpected and more genuine moments have been among my favorite and positive experiences... Originally Posted by MajorHands
I had a hoodrat tongue fuck my ass tonight...my sinus's haven't been this clear in months
Crazy... MajorHands needs another hobby. It's gone too far. Take your over-under and for some trap or skeet. Minus the hookers for once.

Joining a "provider" - for moral support - in family Court is a real trip. How about tending to your own family's needs? Unless they left ya by now.
Crazy... MajorHands needs another hobby. It's gone too far. Take your over-under and for some trap or skeet. Minus the hookers for once.

Joining a "provider" - for moral support - in family Court is a real trip. How about tending to your own family's needs? Unless they left ya by now. Originally Posted by John Boneher
I'm sure you'll understand if I don't give your suggestion much thought...if for no other reason than the notion of you or anyone else here making the call on what I should be getting out of my hobby experiences is ridiculous on the face of it.

Still, facts matter...and in this case I was not at family court...we had an appt later in the day after her court session...she was game to play but after hearing how heartsick she was feeling, I didn't have the heart to go there. This is a woman I'd know for 4 years by then and knew on a personal level...I care about her and would not be surprised if we kept some level of friendship after the hobby days are over (would also not be surprised if we didn't). You find it problematic that I consider that day as a fond memory to go along with all the erotic fun we've had? Okay...our approaches to all this are different...there's not a lot of my recollections of your take on things that I find any need to emulate.
I had a hoodrat tongue fuck my ass tonight...my sinus's haven't been this clear in months Originally Posted by amishgangster
I'm sure you'll understand if I don't give your suggestion much thought...if for no other reason than the notion of you or anyone else here making the call on what I should be getting out of my hobby experiences is ridiculous on the face of it.

Still, facts matter...and in this case I was not at family court...we had an appt later in the day after her court session...she was game to play but after hearing how heartsick she was feeling, I didn't have the heart to go there. This is a woman I'd know for 4 years by then and knew on a personal level...I care about her and would not be surprised if we kept some level of friendship after the hobby days are over (would also not be surprised if we didn't). You find it problematic that I consider that day as a fond memory to go along with all the erotic fun we've had? Okay...our approaches to all this are different...there's not a lot of my recollections of your take on things that I find any need to emulate. Originally Posted by MajorHands
I dropped off mcdonalds to court last week for a girl lol

she was waiting judge was delayed.

shit I have a heart too once in a while
more bliss!

texting back and forth for a meet up
provider: you said you like to fuck raw

me: hmm yes I do at times but depends who

provider: but you fucked blank I wont put her name here raw and you didn't pull out

Me: mmm ok were you there?

providrer: no you said it in a post I read.

me: oh shit lol you read all my posts for real

provider: just last 50 or so just to check on who you were

me: oh ok, you know I have fun on there and you cant take it serious

provider: oh so you didn't fuck so and so raw and cum inside her

me: oh yes honey I did that, lol that was no joke.

provider: ok when do you wanna meet up what time tonight

lol

I fucked her later that night, lol

and yes I fucked her again today , lol

raw both times.
on we go boys Originally Posted by bjwstw
PM I did not know you post on back page with pics. You hide your Jimmy pretty well, but you should wait a week or so after pulling the baseball bat out for pics. Tell us about that sweet encounter.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (79.5 KB, 299 views)
A classic from the vaults....

I know a guy who has a pic of you taking my cock in your pussy and his cock up your ass, bareback with a creampie in both holes.

Hot shit!

You do fisting too right?

4 Fingers at LEAST?
Originally Posted by XY
PM I did not know you post on back page with pics. You hide your Jimmy pretty well, but you should wait a week or so after pulling the baseball bat out for pics. Tell us about that sweet encounter. Originally Posted by xtsy79
Looks like someone has quite a turd cutter!!!....
Looks like someone has quite a turd cutter!!!.... Originally Posted by Celso
oh mary ...sweeeeeet! ...you lookin fer some ...lovin