WTF is up with Buffalo TCB skills

I planned my trip for the last few weeks. Listed my must sees and texted / called / emailed.. I'd get a response then nothing.. then another response 2 hours later.. WTF? I actually came back with money. And that is a first! I actually left the housekeeping staff in the hotel a generous tip.

Although TCB skills were on average poor, I did run into at least one gem (Bella is awesome). Reviews from the trip to follow but still reflecting on the TCB skills in Buff. Was there a city holiday? Are Mondays - Thursdays bad times? Was is my (607) area code? My (585) area code?

MTny
should of called me..smile
Maybe its just brain freeze.
I thought I was on your list?.... now my feelings are hurt :' ( no pm, no text, no email, I am very sad!!! lol
Please search your phone for text from (607) area code... I can track down exact time if you'd like . Would really suck if I got screwed by the Pinger app but I successfully texted myself numerous times . I eventually got too busy with work and after Buff text 100, I threw in the towel.

MTny
I'm going to check right now.. I'm sorry that we missed each other!! When you back in the area pm'ing me here is the best way to reach me or a text letting me know who you are by your handle... I very rarely answer calls unless I have the number saved as a contact... I hope that if or when u do return we can make plans.. xoxox
I just replied back to a hello from a 607 #... maybe its you??
Unfortunately this has been a chronic Western NY problem. I hear from the "regular" ladies I see all the time about how business is bad/slow, etc. But when you try to contact them to make an appointment. They either don't respond. Or it takes several days/attempts to contact to get them to respond. And this is with a client they have seen as a regular. It's a good thing I am a fairly patient individual and not in a big hurry.
Unfortunately this has been a chronic Western NY problem. I hear from the "regular" ladies I see all the time about how business is bad/slow, etc. But when you try to contact them to make an appointment. They either don't respond. Or it takes several days/attempts to contact to get them to respond. And this is with a client they have seen as a regular. It's a good thing I am a fairly patient individual and not in a big hurry. Originally Posted by RochBob

Very well said. I don't get it either.
Unfortunately this has been a chronic Western NY problem. I hear from the "regular" ladies I see all the time about how business is bad/slow, etc. But when you try to contact them to make an appointment. They either don't respond. Or it takes several days/attempts to contact to get them to respond. And this is with a client they have seen as a regular. It's a good thing I am a fairly patient individual and not in a big hurry. Originally Posted by RochBob
keep votin fer ...obama! ...an ya be gettin even more ...non payin pud pullers ...an lazy ...sacks a shit
I'm going to check right now.. I'm sorry that we missed each other!! When you back in the area pm'ing me here is the best way to reach me or a text letting me know who you are by your handle... I very rarely answer calls unless I have the number saved as a contact... I hope that if or when u do return we can make plans.. xoxox Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl

LOL.. I just replied back to you. Thanks for following up . Maybe we can set something up for 7 tonight. You're only 2.5 hours away.

MTny
A theme I've heard from a few ladies is that they are being flooded with messages by people who get off messaging provides. So they don't bother responding as urgently and when they do they're stood up quite a lot. I get it.. but damn.. I planned this fucking trip for a month, went up there with nearly 2K, and spent next to nothing. Should have spent it all on Bella (but I also ran outta time)...
I don't get it either. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
And I taint talkin
eh
Great review!!! Heard she is HOT. She should have a showcase on eccie.net. Anyone advise or help her with this??? EA.
I confused... Are we talking about that hit naughty country girl Trisha? Or someone else cuz Trisha does have a showcase.