Booker or no booker?

This question goes to the gentleman...

You're trying to see a provider, she's well known, plenty of great reviews, long list of repeats, great reputation, drama free, professional, reliable, etc... But then you find out she has an assistant to handle her bookings and screenings, is that a turn off? Will that stop you from seeing her? Does it matter to you? What if the provider's assistant is someone you know and has the same above qualities, not a stranger, not a dude, definitely not a pimp... What goes through men minds in this situation?

I'm very interested to hear what you have to say.

Thanks!
  • L.A.
  • 10-29-2014, 10:31 AM
I would not feel comfortable knowing that I was discussing my session with anybody other than the person I was trying to see. I like to ask a few questions about the session and talk about some of things that I like. I'm not saying it would stop me completely but it would definitely be a consideration,.
Not if I'm a returning client who's had 1-on-1 correspondence with the actual lady before.
  • RAMP
  • 10-29-2014, 10:47 AM
I would agree with L.A. I understand having a booker but for me it means double the research. I view the bookers attitude and presentation as an extension of the provider. Bookers get eccie reputations just like providers.
I would not feel comfortable knowing that I was discussing my session with anybody other than the person I was trying to see. I like to ask a few questions about the session and talk about some of things that I like. I'm not saying it would stop me completely but it would definitely be a consideration,. Originally Posted by L.A.
mmmmhhh it does make sense....

OK so, how about you first get screened (safety first), booked next, and last the assistant will release your girl's personal phone number, that way you will be able to communicate specific requests or whatever you like with her directly? (And I know this process sounds ridiculously long, but in reality it just takes a few minutes) Because the assistant is a badass like that :-)

Does that scenario make it better? and by Assistant/booker/screener I'm clearly speaking about myself, if you couldn't already tell... LOL

I just want to make it as easy and comfortable as possible for everyone.
Not if I'm a returning client who's had 1-on-1 correspondence with the actual lady before. Originally Posted by Hercules
Of course... Thanks Hercules, returning clients are way easier!
The only problem I have had is when the booker does not communicate with the provider. The length of session was blown as was the type of session. There is an inherent gap.
I would agree with L.A. I understand having a booker but for me it means double the research. I view the bookers attitude and presentation as an extension of the provider. Bookers get eccie reputations just like providers. Originally Posted by RAMP
Totally agree with you! and you're so right! You don't want to deal with double the research trouble....

But absolutely no worries there, research me (I was speaking of myself as the booker) You can ask anybody here! I'm a badass, hahahaha... just kidding, but not really...

Thank you RAMP
I always feel much more comfortable if the female booker offers a threesome with her and the provider she represents
The only problem I have had is when the booker does not communicate with the provider. The length of session was blown as was the type of session. There is an inherent gap. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, I've heard bad stories! smh

If you guys already didn't know, I've been working for Ashley Apple. Started this week.... So far, it's been such an easy process for all three parties (myself, client, provider) Still learning of course, but we found a way to screen/book/communicate in just a few minutes, we've booked last minute* first time appointments in just a few minutes. No hassle, no fuss.

*by last minute, I'm referring to an hour notice. Assuming all the screening requirements of 2 references were met and hoping for the references given respond quickly also.
I always feel much more comfortable if the female booker offers a threesome with her and the provider she represents Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Lmao, you're a mess!
I personally feel that several of the more "time management challenged" ladies could use a good booker to help them run their business. A good booker can be very valuable to both the lady and her gentlemen caller plus if their available to fill out the threesome it's even better.
I could not care less if the girl has a booker, manager or even a pimp (as long as he exists at her request). How she spends her money is her own business. And a lot of providers need the assistance when it comes to running it. That said, and as mentioned before, I also require direct communication with her before I will commit. If I feel like I am texting a third party, I will ask for a quick selfie to prove it's her. Almost all my review recommendations are "yes". I like to think that's not entirely due to good fortune.
Not a turnoff at all for me. As long as I get to see the girl I want I am good. I saw one girl about 45 times and always went through her booker who was a black girl but spoke with a fake Asian accent. I always thought it was funny. Get me to the girl and I do not care

And Nina I still remember the time I saw you it was amazing
  • hd
  • 10-29-2014, 11:13 AM
I've seen a few in ASPD days and never had a problem. The booker took care of screening and scheduling. And after the initial session with provider, scheduling afterwards was a breeze.

It makes it safer for the provider too since her scheduler calls at end of session to check on her.

I guess as long as your scheduler isn't a ditz and screws up timing of sessions.