Thinking about a visit?

Hey guys,

I'm beginning to plan my very first tour.. I'm pretty excited about it.. I've never been to this area.. And just wanted to stop in and check out the scene a bit.. I'm trying to decide if I would be a good fit for a visit... Anything anyone might care to share to help me decide? Or possibly suggest a city?

Thanks!

xoxo
Although I cannot speak for all of Alabama and am just one opinion here, it seems as though a lot of the providers visit the Birmingham area due to it's proximity to a bigger airport (cheaper flights into Bham most of the time). Birmingham is also just about equal in distance from Montgomery (to the south) and Huntsville (to the north), two of the bigger cities where Eccie members reside. You honestly can't go wrong with a visit to Birmingham, but I probably made some of our fellow Mobile/Dothan members a bit upset. I'll let them chime in with their opinion!
Thank you for your response hun!
Thank you for your response hun! Originally Posted by Kimber Rose
No problem at all! BTW, I LOVE your photos...but the Cowboys?
Hehe. Welll... I am in Dallas
Yeah, I know. Cowboys fans travel well. Aight, I'm done hijacking your post. Hopefully you get some good feedback and decide to visit (Without the Cowboys gear)
Haha! Ty honey!
Im gonna go out on a limb and say now you have 2 fellas interested in you visiting Birmingham

Honestly, Birmingham and the coast are the 2 big spots. You should hit both at some point or another. Lots of hobbyists in both areas from what I see around the boards here.
Well your marketing, pictures and advertising are magnificent!! I'm sure all parts of the state of Alabama would welcome you properly. Especially North Ala...
Yours true beauty!!!
Thank you all so much )
Add a 3rd Birmingham guy here who would love to visit with you if our schedules aligned!
Hi sweetie, You would be more than welcome here.
^^ pretty sure that’s 4 for the Ham already and aint even posted an ad yet. I think it’s being decided for ya. lol
I'd say Dothan would be a great place to put on your to do list