Whats happening to birmingham

Ive done my business in Birmingham where I reside my entire
career in this profession (4 years) and it has never been this slow...
I know its not me personally because when I do see my clients my reviews are always excellent..but here lately it has me questioning retiring because the clientele here just isn't what it use to be, and I understand beautiful women come and visit here and of course If I was the man I would want to see her (if interested) while she was visiting as well...but that still doesn't explain how slow it has been here for me personally and a few other women ive talked with.

maybe its just me, idk. But I get calls day in and day out from other states but cant travel as much as I use to so I rely on my loyal clients in Birmingham while I'm home but here lately things have been way to slow.
I'm new, so have no idea how active the community has been in the past. I'm pleasantly surprised at the amount of activity on these boards. Perhaps it will pick up as the weather warms up.
I've seen a lot of guys saying that they are going to Huntsville or Atlanta instead of looking here. They say most of the providers here either are carp or charge way too much. Please don't think I am saying either apply to you as I have not seen you before.

I have only been in the hobby for a couple years so I don't know what it was like before, but I have found a few excellent providers and a handful of very good ones. And other than Huntsville, where I haven't had a bad experience, I have had better luck here than any other city including Atlanta and Nashville
I’ve heard the price excuse way to often, and also looked at other providers donations as well to make sure mine isn’t out of the ordinary or something and due to the fact that I have clients more than willing to pay the donation and be pleased but also tip I won’t go down on mine. However I understand every man doesn’t have a ton of extra money to spend on the hobby but for the ones who want a cheap visit should go look on back page because theirs tons of women on there that will offer lower end visits, andim not saying I’m
Better than any of them cause I was once on backpahw myself 3 years ago, but I worked my way up the chain to here and p411 and with that have also added excellent reviews along with it . I’d like to think my donation requirement is well in range for what you get with your time with me.
I think their main compliant is the back page girls are asking what you are asking and sometimes more. I heard of one BP provider asking for 400 hr and she didn't have a single review. That is insane

Edit:I didn't mean to imply your prices were high. They seem to be inline with what other providers ask on here. I have no issue paying that for a well reviewed provider.
If the BP girls are asking the same and sometimes more, then wouldn't it be fair to say that my prices were on the lower end hypothetically if I was a more qualified provider?

Idk, it may be all me in this situation and I could be overreacting who knows lol
I don’t think 400/hr will get anything in Bham verified, reviews, or nothing but a bp post. I’ve seen a lot of frustration with travelers coming and charging 400/ hr and not getting any business. I’m not going to lie, when I came here and seen the hr go for as little as 160 I was impressed but I know it’s because it’s slow here now. You can see it in the boards. Posts, reviews, and conversations are all at a minimum here.
I def agree with the 400/hr thing, I mean I know I'm amazing at what I do and still don't ask that for a donation. lol
Hmmm. I look on P411 and your rates are in line with the infamous Naughty Nikki, Bama Cammie, and Jamie Sweet. And from the pictures in your showcase here you appear to be a very attractive lady.

I also notice there's a lot of ladies from other places that appear to have the GPS with their rates being 600 and up. To me that's just ridiculous.

I got burned really bad a few years ago. I'm a big guy (weight not penis... I wish penis, but oh well) and the lady I had met felt it necessary to rag on me about my weight and I ended up leaving early and unhappy. Since then I've been really self conscious about it. So I've stuck with Nikki and Cammie since then. Cammie has sort of retired and I had a doubles with Nikki and Jamie last year (trying to branch out), but I've not seen anyone but Nikki since then. So maybe I'm part of the problem.

I probably should try to branch out again but just have a really hard time even considering it.

I hope things get better for you.
I’ve spent most of my fun in Huntsville but that’s also because I’m near there frequently. Haven’t really branched out to Bham
Your rates/services seem to be inline with a lot of quality SP in other areas like the panhandle. VI is unreal and you are inline with her, there are a few top notch that have GREAT rates that puts them ahead of some especially the ladies visiting.
I'm not too sure why the crickets; for me I live here and don't hobby a lot until I travel and I have not found a quality go to here, perhaps we should meet and test the waters, lol.

J/S: The request/iso board plays a huge role in let's say Dallas, literally dozens of posts with various ladies replying and sending PMs. It is barely used to find SP and answered here. I have a trip next week there and got 15 PMs from my iso post in less than 24 hours. I realize there are a ton of SP in Dallas but it works, obviously the men and ladies would need to participate equally.
Just my 2 cents.
I don’t think there’s enough people here to keep the boards busy IMO. I see the same 3 or 4 people in here and even less in providers. Everyone is either shy or just don’t come here often.
I'm one of the fortunate ones that have been lucky enough to spend a little time with you. Yes your rates are in line, but honestly I find it difficult to put a price/value on a girl like you. You are freaking awesome. I don't see how any hobbyist in his right mind would pass up an opportunity to see you. Don't let it get in your head. You are truly special.
Thank you! I enjoyed our time as well and really appreciate the compliment
I don’t think there’s enough people here to keep the boards busy IMO. I see the same 3 or 4 people in here and even less in providers. Everyone is either shy or just don’t come here often. Originally Posted by imdown2

Or spend the bulk of their time in other cities across this great nation.

Honestly Birmingham has always been a steady market but nothing super busy as far back as I can remember. Rates have been around the current price for at least 4 or 5 years steady now. Granted you will have someone come in traveling and use their traveling rate and not garner much business. Plus a lot of the guys have their ATM's and don't see many new ladies.