Question:

I’ve been seeing this lately and have no idea what it is. I’m assuming SS is “stripper slide” but what is it?
Yes, it's for stripper slide. It's where the provider "slides" her vagina back and forth along your erect, uncovered member. Usually she is in the cg position to safely perform this matter. I prefer her to hold the tip of my penis as she is performing this to ensue she has control of it and don't allow for accidental slippage and penetration.
I don’t know how I feel about that one lol
It's not an activity that typically seek out. Only partaken a couple of times
I got ya. Thanks for the information!
So you are ultimately just playing in the “shallow” end vs diving in the deep end, either way...you’re still in the water!
So you are ultimately just playing in the “shallow” end vs diving in the deep end, either way...you’re still in the water! Originally Posted by addison_scott
I would imagine it might be a little safer than the deep end for the lady, but I wonder how it could be much safer for the guy.
I wonder that too because even if the juices don’t go near your hole, once you put the cover on its now mixed in. That and for the lady if the guy preejacs that would be hard to keep it out of their area.
So you are ultimately just playing in the “shallow” end vs diving in the deep end, either way...you’re still in the water! Originally Posted by addison_scott
Lol, agreed to a point. The 2 times I've had it done to me, it was by ladies that were well experienced in the delivery of the activity. Both took their thumb and index finger and completely covered the tip of my member by lightly pinching it closed. Afterwards, it was followed by a nice sloppy bj to clean up the juices. Some guys love it, but I am pretty hesitant to go with it.

Hahahahaha... no matter which way u look at it... that Addison is one cool chick!!
It's always good to remember that any bodily fluid that contain T cells can pass the HIV virus along to you through any sort of knick or abrasion on your body. To some degree that is mitigated by the viral load that is present in the person carrying the virus. So you have to ask yourself what degree of risk are you willing to accept. Although extremely unlikely theoretically the virus could be passed through a bareback blowjob so if you get right down to it any bare contact at all could put you at risk of something that can't be cured with Penicillin. It's definitely food for thought. MJ