Hello again.

Hello again. To say its been a while is certainly an understatement. To old friends, I look forward to getting reacquainted. To new friends, I cannot wait to meet you. It's great to be back in Alabama and if things go well, perhaps I'll be here and on the site often.
Welcoem Back to Eccie.
As you are not a New Member, I have moved your Thread to the Co-Ed Discussions Forum
It certainly feels like I'm new. I'm already getting refusals for not having current references.
Welcome back shag. It looks like you were in your hayday before I became acquainted here. Things have changed a lot in my few short years here. Good luck
I haven't made your acquaintance but welcome back. Surely one of us girls will welcome you back with some good southern hospitality.
Welcome back shag. It looks like you were in your hayday before I became acquainted here. Things have changed a lot in my few short years here. Good luck Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Yes, those days were salad. I'm not sure what I'm getting into now. It's all new water. I do think I'm done with arrangements and college girls for a while, perhaps forever. It's great while it lasts but ultimately drama does factor.

I'd love to see Ellie, who is visiting soon. Unfortunately, my latest reference is September 2016. I'll keep asking, someone will take the worthwhile risk.
Welcome back!
I remember that name from the way back machine....I also have taken part of the refusals since no current references.

Heck, I'm so old I'm almost to the point of booking multiple hours...... just so I have time to walk to and from the car.

At least we have the memories of the Ladies we were able to see...

Welcome back.