Date: 06/25/22
Name: Miss Mae
Phone: 512-402-2794
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin...scorts/2583880
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183/lakeline
Activities: LFK, DFK, DTBBBJTC, BLS, CIM, DATY, DATO, CG, Mish, MPCFS, breast worship
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde down to mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are definitely her, she’s about 5’6” with a nice big pair of MM. Her belly looked like a mommy’s not that it took anything away for me. She is slim and very pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
Ever think about using a paragraph now and then in your reviews?
Very sorry about that, looking at it again, it’s a bit much.
Thanks for the review Op. She looks delicious....

How's her TCB? How hard is she to schedule with? Does she communicate well when setting things up? Or, is it more challenging with her?

Here you go...

A'Man
She is my new ATF.
Outstanding oral and delicious kitty.
Having her big tits in your face when she's on top is the stuff dreams are made of.
Visiting from Philly this weekend and thinking about having my first doubles experience with her and her friend. Any other ladies that are must see in ATX?
Not hard to schedule, just a text and immediate set up, kinda odd to me but I scoped others reviews and pulled the trigger. Communications alright, no refs requested,like I said it’s odd, I’d say newbie friendly with the initial interaction. In demand for her rates, not really challenging.
I hadn’t inquired about a double with her as I’m not sure if she is still with her friend, best of luck out there. Lemme know how it goes!
Thanks for posting