URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...11287/48459859
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Henrietta Area
Activities: Bbbj,CFS,LFK,CIM,FIV
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Small petite very skinny small b cups a few tattoos. Pics are pretty accurate
Recommendation: Yes
OMG !!!
ive waited for just over an hour [twice] and left
I want to see her, but this waiting game is fer the Birds
Agreed. Have done the waiting game at least twice with her ... I don't need to be seen "lurkng" in a hotel parking lot. I have also scratched her from my todo list.
Always great when you manage to catch her, but yea, only worth it if you have the time and patience to be sitting on your hands for a while
I would go see Kristin more than I have if it she didn't play the waiting game. I felt bad for her after she told me what Jenna did to her and she felt like I was listening to her when she told me about it.
Nice girl
Good review
Nope... 5 maybe 10 minutes at the most and i'm gone.
I stared to set 20 minutes as cut off
Yeah I’d suggest that you either something to do when you book her or have a back up plan for another provider if you wanna see her lol. Otherwise she will waste your time
5minutes on her time line is more like an hour.

Staff edit
yeah, I've had the same problem repeatedly. I LOVE this girl, we have an awesome time together, but I just can't deal with the incessant waiting and sometimes ghosting. I would throw money at this woman if she just showed up when she said she would.
<sigh>
If she did outcall might be tempted so at least I could get things done while waiting !