trouble pulling up eccie web page

When I trypulling up effort home page it us giving me an error page saying that excursion isn' t responding. When I try to log on cell phone everything pulls up and things are fine. I also have tried FireFox, Google Chrome, and opera and everything still us the same an error message. I even tried using the WiFi internet connection on my pgone and then tried to lg in on my phone using WiFi and it didn't work. I am finding it really strange how I can log in using my phone server internet just not the WiFi connection. Is anyone else having these problems or either had this problem and got it resolved
Are yiu still having this issue? Is it only on a home DESKTOP?
yes, i am still having these issues and its only on a home desktop. i can only log in on my cell phone using my my server internet but if i try using the motel wifi and try to connect on my cell phone it doesnt work neither on my laptop or ps3
  • Mokoa
  • 10-14-2011, 11:38 PM
The motel WiFi may have filters in place to prevent access to sites such as this one.
It's working now . Thanks for the advice
The motel WiFi may have filters in place to prevent access to sites such as this one. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Good point Mokoa. I have come across a handful of hotels that censor some website access. I checked out immediately.
I was able to log on to the site up until a few days ago. The site just started pulling back up yesterday. i dont know what the issue was though
  • Mokoa
  • 10-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Good point Mokoa. I have come across a handful of hotels that censor some website access. I checked out immediately. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yes, that is one of the reasons I always have my mobile hotspot or air card.
You think the hotel people had lots to do with it
You think the hotel people had lots to do with it Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I have seen it before..
Im guessing it was the local hotel. I often stay at that particular chain of hotels and only a couple locations blocked access to certain sites.