What's your KINK

Without taking Mr. Harley's post limelight to much . I myself have often wondered about other people's kinks . What are things some people would find odd or disturbing that make you tremble ? This is the place for Daddy issues and mommy issues ! I myself love to feel my hand sting from a forced/resisted spanking , sometimes with breath play added . Or for her to accept it with want and anticipation.
I have embraced all of my kinks and made them normal so I now do not have any. Now I'm just normal.
Kinks....hmmm major foot/leg/stocking/heel fetish.....though pretty calm........also love to smell things....panties...hose....mu ff....and sometimes underarms.....been wanting to try a golden shower
I luv men who wear pink panties for our date!

just one of my quirky kinks! lol
I love a squirter, i mean a TRUE SQUIRTER. That shit gets my harder than times in 1929.
That is pretty kinky Dallas ! I'm trying to picture my big ass in pink panties .. Any suggestions on cut , full on , Brazilian, or crotchless .... BTW your boxer/manhood pic was rather hot .. Do you ever get to give a Lady a true pounding ?
just lacey pink panties .. NO thongs! I hate thongs on menunle,ss they have a cute lil gay looking butt! lol

and yes I luv pounding the ladies {and men}....maybeiw ill get to do KIKI when I visit!