Monk and Anastasia: The Story of “A”: Chapter Two

Japanese shibari and kinbaku techniques inspire this chapter of The Story of “A”, but instead of bamboo and hemp rope, I use more prosaic materials. Anastasia’s collar, however, is the real thing – leather and stainless steel. No Velcro for my sweet submissive.

She extends her arms and I tape them to a stout six-foot long wooden dowel a little more than an inch in diameter. Anastasia faces the wall and waits silently for her discipline. I instruct her to spread her legs. Her body is beautiful. I stroke my cock until I am hard, then I let her feel it on the insides of her thighs and nestled between the cheeks of her ass.

I’m going to use the flogger today, a very wicked cat of many tails. It has braided strands. I drag the strands of the flogger slowly across her body, and tease the strands up the crack of her ass. She knows this toy. Her puss is already damp. I push the handle of the flogger between her labia and she reflexively starts to rock on it. The slut, the hungry slut! That’s going to earn her some strokes.

Anastasia holds the flogger with her teeth as I blindfold her and prepare a ball gag. She’s very helpless right now. Her cunt is shiny with her juice. I kneel in front of her spread legs and lick her and push my tongue up into her. How sweet and salty! Preparing her has taken a while and it’s been very arousing. Now I’m going to apply some punishment, and it’s also going to take a while.

My first strokes are in the air and the strands make a sinister whistling sound. Does this alarm her? -- More likely it arouses her. Then I begin to apply strokes to her body. Were there fifty strokes? A hundred? Easily. Some were hard, some gentle, some on her breasts, some on her thighs, some on her exquisite ass. Some came quickly one after another, others slowly. Anastasia jumped at some and arched her back at some. I also caught her smiling at some. As I have said, she’s a slut, a hungry slut.

My own pleasure came soon enough, and Anastasia – now disciplined – submitted.

Chapter Three will follow. I assure you, friends, that you will be pleased. And aroused.

Monk
Damn Monk, I'm looking forward to the following parts!
You have enlightened me to this erotic art....aroused ? Definitely!
Well played and nicely written. Thank you.
very HOT stuff. I think she is a lucky sub.
As always Monk you know how to write them!! More chapters to come I hope.
monk, very nice photos, very nice story.
anastasia sounds like a very slutty submissive woman.
pls spank her once for me.

so, whose idea was it for her to be your sub?
is it something she put offered first?
or did you have to bring it up? and if so, how willing was she to do this?

just wondering how ready she was for this relationship.
Nice work, Monk. As always.
...how willing was she to do this?... just wondering how ready she was for this relationship. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Anastasia was ready from the very first time we met. I like to think it was my idea for her to be my sub, but when I see her aroused and writhing in pleasure on the St. Andrew's cross, I wonder if she was not actually the one in charge the whole time.

...pls spank her once for me... Originally Posted by pmdelites
With pleasure, hers and mine!

Monk
  • savak
  • 12-29-2013, 07:31 AM
dude, that is super hot.

its so awesome that you and her are so trusting of each other, these are fantasies that ive always wanted to do with a girl - restrain her and blindfold her and then have your fun with her anyway you please.
Monk these are excellent pictures and such a wonderful story.
May I say that I am very aroused and turned on..
Very curious to the point, I am envious, as a matter of fact.

To be a true submissive ,one will understand the intense heartbeat you feel while patiently waiting on your Dom to make his move. Blindfold and bondage is truley a favorite of mine,(When there is comfort there)..and by what I have read, It seems to be true with Anastasia as well.

Very well written monk and congrats to your sub ..Very lucky lady to have experienced and mastered the flogger!! Very Sexy.

Happy New Year
Well done, Monk and kudos to "A"! This is how my ATF and I play. Takes a lot of work and preparation. The extra effort to commemorate in photographs is even more work (and skill) and is truly appreciated.
Great story.