Review: London Bridge - wasted my time twice - wanted to share my experience to help you avoid same experience

Date: March 22 & 23
Provider: Londong Bridge
Phone: She'll Provide
Email Address: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=192582
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...680&highlight=
City: Dallas - near Love Field Airport
State: Texas
Address: Dallas - near love filed ariport
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing - she flaked out twice
Session Length: Zippo hours
Fee: Zippo
Hair Length and Color: Per Ads I guess
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Per her ads I guess..... read on - she wasted my time twice - wanted to share my experience to help you avoid same.

Classic provider mistake - to offer a special but blow you off if something better comes up.
Recommendation: No
Dan the man, that sucks. Thanks for the review.

Will have a plan B for this gal.
Since nothing happened this is not a review. It belongs in Co-ed.
Since nothing happened this is not a review. It belongs in Co-ed. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sad, but true.

no telling how many others she has NCNS, but since you cannot write flake/NCNS reviews that can be attached to the provider's profile like regular reviews can, then a guy would not know due to the co-ed thread you can only do gets buried after page one like it never happened/existed, then the same thing keeps happening with the same provider. Not that it would not ever happen again, but it would be more widely known and prevent at least some of the problem, making guys think before they set and/or at least have a plan B for a last minute session.
Date: March 22 & 23
Provider: Londong Bridge
Phone: She'll Provide
Email Address: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=192582
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...680&highlight=
City: Dallas - near Love Field Airport
State: Texas
Address: Dallas - near love filed ariport
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing - she flaked out twice
Session Length: Zippo hours
Fee: Zippo
Hair Length and Color: Per Ads I guess
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Per her ads I guess..... read on - she wasted my time twice - wanted to share my experience to help you avoid same.

Classic provider mistake - to offer a special but blow you off if something better comes up.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Daniel1965x
Flaked on me twice also!
Since nothing happened this is not a review. It belongs in Co-ed. Originally Posted by pyramider

+1,

Sorry for your bad experiences, but we need to also hear the provider's side of the story regarding this by moving this to CoEd.

It's only fair.

IMHO
If she is smart she won't. Just saying. No good will come of it. Best thing to do is post a kickass ad and keep on keeping truckin' (or fuckin', in this case ).
heh
I'm sorry for your experience.
If she is smart she won't. Just saying. No good will come of it. Best thing to do is post a kickass ad and keep on keeping truckin' (or fuckin', in this case ). Originally Posted by thathottnurse
True THN,

It does seem like unnecessary drama to try and clear up NSNC's

Haha, keep on fucking..

I'm sorry for your experience.
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Thanks for the heads up. Too bad, London seems to have some of the best special rates on the board at times. I have been trying to tap that backside for weeks, but apparently the specials don't include greek. Now it sounds like the specials are only available as a last resort. Shame. She is a real cutie. I hope this is just poor time management. That she can fix.
I have been suspect of her for a while. She seems to have a hidden agenda all the time.

I am happy in some weird sort of way that she has proved me correct. Her thinking process is a bit catasswhompy.
True THN,

It does seem like unnecessary drama to try and clear up NSNC's

Haha, keep on fucking..

Originally Posted by muffin101
Besides, how could this thread possibly take a bad turn with all ur warm and fuzziness on it.
Hehe, THN, on my way to an appointment now.

Review coming, takes awhile to make, but I enjoy doing the work.

would make a great pimp....ijs haha!

We gotta keep on fucking too!!

For the economy...