Ladies over 50, I applaud you!

A while back, I mentioned how much I appreciate women who are 40 years old or more. That’s true, but I have especially enjoyed my relationships with those who are in their 50s.

My longtime ATF is 51 and there is an incredible comfort level whenever we get together as we did yesterday for a couple of hours. Sure, some of that is a product of familiarity and having seen each other lots of times over the past decade. (Yeah, she was great in her 40s!) However, one of my most recent acquaintances is a lady who is 55 and we’ve already had some outstanding chemistry during our several visits this year. She’s attractive and engaging, and brings a level of knowledge and experience that makes for an amazingly pleasurable and satisfying encounter.

I am well aware of the excitement of getting a nut with the latest young gal one-third my age. Still, for what I’m seeking in the way of a comfortable and mutually-satisfying multi-hour escape from my daily routine, that has best been fulfilled by several special ladies about 10 years my junior.

To those of you who are in this range, know of my appreciation for you.

Attached Images File Type: jpeg B1C14880-BA56-4ACE-B289-D9C1B63A2E6A.jpeg (28.1 KB, 947 views)
I'll second that motion...
Who is that?
@Cossetan thank you for being so kind to us older mature Women !
I'm 52 and still going strong and take very good care of myself , Pics are from DEC 2019
Think I'll pack this dress up for my tour to Dallas in 2 weeks along with all my Curves .
I do attract the older gents and young as well .

[/url]

Totally agree Cossetan!
I'll second that motion... Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I absolutely love my older ladies. Seldom find one that is too old for me. 40s and 50s works for me.
A while back, I mentioned how much I appreciate women who are 40 years old or more. That’s true, but I have especially enjoyed my relationships with those who are in their 50s. Originally Posted by Cossetan

Amen...women in their 40's and 50's can be exceptionally hot. In fact, when scanning encounter reports, when I click on the link and see an age of 35 or less, I don't look any further.

Of course there are a few exceptions on both sides of the age spectrum...I have a 25 year old SB with a body to die for and she knows her way around a man pretty well The visuals make up for her slight lack of expertise in comparison to a 50's gal. Another, in her mid 30's that's simply a sexual dynamo, and a recent acquaintance in her 40's who simply cannot get enough. But 50's women definitely rock!
50's women rock! Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
indeed.. the 50's was the birth of rock and roll, ladies were rocking around the clock with Bill Haley and the Comets!

oh wait, you didn't mean that

I applaud the over-50's, too, it stands to reason that a lady that age has enormous skills, to be able to still do what she does.

BB, those ladies in your avatar are no where near 50!
I am over age 50--look just like the pics in my image gallery-5 ft 5 in 105 lbs
Thanks!!!

I am 56 and can still rock a mans socks off...i even have a few 20something repeats.

Old guys and old gals rule!!
BB, those ladies in your avatar are no where near 50! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Chung...LOL...take a close look....it's my dog eyeballing those hot young beauties. He has no taste!
Keep them them cumming 50+ ladies !
I will be 48 this year and I think not only are mature ladies hot and sexy physically, but we also have the ability to provide a much richer experience due to our outlook and social interpersonal skills developed early on throughout our generation's impressionable years. Thank you for the compliments and your admiration of a class of classy ladies! Muah!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200309-010207_Drive.jpg (632.0 KB, 724 views) File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200309-005032_Drive.jpg (422.8 KB, 723 views) File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200309-005734_Drive.jpg (615.0 KB, 722 views) File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200309-004823_Drive.jpg (406.1 KB, 723 views)