I need to get away from the wife and kids

I seriously need to get away from the wife and kids. And this social distancing is killing me! Any suggestions ladies?
Are there any gals still playing??

I hear ya..i am stir crazy..gotta come to dallas next week to check on my mom

stay safe & sane and get ya sum if ya can baby!
You can still get out of the house and go for walks and exercise. Visit a local park.
get creative. there are ways to get out of your house.
unless of course the law enforcement folks in your area are strictly enforcing the "stay-at-home" orders.

oooops, i am not of the female gender... :^}
Garage needs shelves - multiple trips to Lowes, then on to Home Depot then to Walmart and finally to local hardware store to find all the essentials - and the obligatory extra trips for things that don't fit etc

Make the round of gun stores looking for ammunition

Spring planting - look for seeds, the perfect natural organic materials to prep the soil

Tool sharpening

Standing in line for Covid19 testing, toilet paper, paper towels, chlorox and hand sanitizer

-- OR --

Just make sure the wife is home when your outcall love of the hour arrives
Oh my I hear ya!!
  • tom51
  • 03-31-2020, 06:15 AM
Or contact your ATF and go fuck her brains out cause she is probably stir crazy and cock starved!!!
Or contact your ATF and go fuck her brains out cause she is probably stir crazy and cock starved!!! Originally Posted by tom51
Fortunately there are some of those essential service workers.

I thought what the OP was looking for is advice on what reasons he could present to his spouse to be gone for a few hours.

Re-reading it, since he asked the ladies for input, he may be wanting pointers to who could help him find relief from the tedium of staying with family.
I'm thinking we're all looking for creative reasons to be out of the house for a couple of hours. I've been racking my brain and can't come up with anything reasonable.
I am in a similar situation, Luv2. Can't go to the gym anymore. Can't come up with a good excuse to get away from the missus.
in my opinion, if a guy visits a girl he has met in the past, it is a SAFE encounter---much needed stress relief
As much as I’d love to get out and see some ladies...I don’t wanna risk it.
Here’s a novel idea — stay the fuck home so you don’t help spread a disease that kills 3 out of every hundred people.
Go look at tires, or go shooting, fishing is probably the best. Do the cops have an issue if you are social distancing on a lake?