Posting this in CoEd as well...With a Twist...Considering opening up one of DFW's BEST INCALLS....to Hobbyists too!!

This is a feeler post and nothing is set in stone yet. I am simply exploring the idea of allowing my incall to go on the provider market so your clients can enjoy themselves in the lap of luxury as mine do now. Basically, it's too good of a spot to keep all to myself. Long story short, I need a bigger place and do not want to provide from my home anymore. This is a fabulous incall however and if I can find a way to keep it I am definitely going to try.

So here's the deal, if you have a reputable, established history here in DFW and absolutely NO DRAMA either now or in the past please contact me to discuss using my incall. Only professional business women who care about their reputation and sustaining their good name should contact me on this. It's my name on the lease and if anyone gets a wild hair to be inappropriate it will mess with my real life which is something I am extremely serious about protecting so NO BULLSHIT. I mean NONE!!! I don't have a manager behind me but, like any independent lady, I do have a group of people I use when things don't go as they should. If you are discreet, honest and respectful then you should have nothing to worry about as I am too. I believe in mutual respect and treating others how you would like to be treated. Simple as that!

If you can live with the first requirement then the others are as follows: you must be cleanly! Leave no trace of yourself or activities. I will supply trash bags which you will take with you to dispose of any leftover materials (i.e. feminine hygiene and safety products) and permanent items which you will NOT take with you such as towels, washcloths, bed linens and shower supplies. I will hire a lady to clean the incall weekly and I will do the laundry and restock fresh linens a few times a week as needed. Most importanty: NO DRUGS!!! The incall in question is in a very upscale building so appearances MUST be kept up. This is a great business opportunity to utilize one of the nicest incalls in the entire dfw metroplex so please be aware that your actions will be heavily scrutinized by the concierge and resident community (circle back to NO BS). I will likely be moving to a larger unit in the same building so I can keep an eye on the incall therefore I will not be living in it once I start letting other providers to use it.

If this sounds easy for you to comply with please pm or email me so we can discuss timelines and affordability.

In addition to my original powder room post, I wanted to extend this opportunity to semi-retired and retired ladies who may need a private incall once in a while.

Finally, if you are a hobbyist with a reputable history I'm open to the possibility of letting you use it as well - the catch on that is that I will have to have a session with you first to ensure we have mutual respect and trust.

Provider and Hobbyist applicants will have to pass extensive screening requirements - having a p411 account will significantly increase eligibility.

Hopefully this will be a reality by the end of October. As stated above, this is a feeler post to see what the response is like. If you don't have anything CONSTRUCTIVE to add here, please keep your comments in your fingers and off my screen. I hope to hear from solid, professional people who want to enjoy themselves in an extremely secure, private and luxurious environment. Thank you for reading about my idea. Have a great week!
Starting ur own agency boo, n how much would u charge for spot cause I do enjoy an outcall n tired of using other peoples places to hide my endeavors from SO would it be by hour or day just inquiring if push came to shove kinda situation
you will sign a contract similar to those who offer their residences over the internet. this is not an agency or a house of prostitution. I'm willing to loan one of my residences to my close and trusted friends in need. That. Is. It.

and btw....I don't know you boss. Do I need to?
I can vouch for the quality of the incall. Few can top it.

Can you make sure the ladies provide a bottle of vodka as part of the rental agreement? You know, just in case....
of course I always keep a bottle or can order one up as needed!!! lol
OMG how I love Capitalism and smart women.

THN, we do have to meet someday.
OMG how I love Capitalism and smart women.

THN, we do have to meet someday. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I agree with both of those statememts wholeheartedly!!!
THN, As good as that sounds, just be very very very selective and of course very careful (I'm sure you are).

Good luck on this venture
I can vouch for the incall, too. An awesome place.
Guys, if you want to impress a lady, this place rates 5 stars. Ladies, this ain't your father's Motel 6.
THN don't do it All it takes is one fuck up. That said ur incall is top notch
Thank you for the kudos on my incall guys. I appreciate it very much! And also for all the legitimate words of caution. I completely understand where you are coming from. This has been on my mind for almost a year and I've conceived a solid model - in theory, of course. SD2011, you hit the nail on the head: this is a very selective process and finding appropriate candidates will be the biggest challenge.

Again, this is merely a "feeler" thread. In no way am I implying or suggesting my incall is available to anyone but myself at this time.
I knew a lady (long retired) who had a top-notch incall that decided to do something similar. She accepted the fact that finding ladies with impeccable credentials who would be as careful as she wanted them to be was a near impossibility.

Instead, she had to know the client, or at least have some knowledge of his reputation. For the most part that worked out well, until one of the gals started stacking her clients behind my friend's back, and started inviting ne'er-do-wells over that inevitably invited a call from management...and eventually the police.

Just a cautionary tale, FWIW.
All of this is certainly being digested and weighed carefully. I really do value the educated opinions being offered. thank you guys so much!
As a hobbyist, I'd definitely be interested. I'm on P411, etc. etc. I'd just be really leary about having my RL info tied to an actual written contract. Would you be charging hobbyists to use it?
Best incall in DFW for sure!

I could use a nice place for outcalls. I don't do them because I don't want to use my credit card and wouldn't want the cheap notels that take cash. But, I agree with Skydiver...wouldn't want to use RL info to sign a contract. I would happily pay cash for the time.

I also agree with Thatdude. It could work swimmingly for a while, but only takes one fucktard doing something stupid to wreck it.