Would you like to do the honors?

Guys are you excited to find out she is already dripping wet and warm for you?

Would you rather take the time to get her wet a ready yourself?

Sometimes I like to get myself prepared ahead of time and I am curious about what you guys think about it and what you prefer or if it even matters at all.

Ladies, do you ever get yourself wet and ready ahead of time?
The build-up is part of the overall experience. Start fully clad, chat, touch, undress, go from there....

Some of the younger guys may like a F&G. In that case, get ready for them.

One exception would be if a regular wants MSOG and needs a lot of time in between (I'm sorry I can't say from experience), then get the first one out of the way early on.
Both ways are hot. I just need to know a woman first before I can do the its ready let's go route. I'm a slow starter with a new girl.
I say warm that kitty up it is all good. I sometimes go to a strip club to get in the mood.
"Don't get ready, Stay ready!" - eccie member name not remembered
I'm guessing it's going to depend on the session and time. If a BNG, 30 min, etc, I'm sure it's appreciated. Personally, I like more build up. I don't want the provider to be naked or rip her clothes off as I walk in (lingerie or sexy outfits are good). I like the seduction, the IOP. The LFK that leads to DFK that leads to me taking her clothes off that leads to DATY that leads to . . . Then again, I usually book at least an hour and am not a MSOG type of guy.