How do I go by defending a review?

I've made contact with the reviewer and will try to work things out with him. Thanks for the response.

You can close this one.
SNE
Well a modtard will probably ask what part of the review is untrue and how do you know that it is false. Be prepared with HOW to answer these questions without incriminating yourself.
You also need to consider whether your version of events and his are so far off that it is even worth responding to. In most cases, the woman ends up not looking any better and does nothing more than draw attention to the negative review, making it front page news longer than would otherwise be the case.

If it truly is an aberration, it will become just one of many reviews folks will see when researching you, and its impact will be marginal if all the other reviews are favorable.
Nikki, if you got a review good or BAD there is no need for you to challenge the reviewer or the review, you can try to talk the reviewer to change his review and it might lead to a little drama.

Anyways, don't start a review drama here because at the end you will look bad!

BTW, you have a juicy cute ass that needs some exploration.... and the rest is gorgeously yummy!

Just my $0.02 if it worth something to ya!
I've made contact with the reviewer and will try to work things out with him. Thanks for the response.

You can close this one.
SNE Originally Posted by Spinner Nikki Erotica
and how do you know what was in the review??

Nikki, seems like if you just let it go it would have done you good, based on the below review.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=820478

Looks like she is trying to take that advice and avoid the drama. Good for her, and hopefully it will work out for all concerned.