Review: Young Lot Lizard: An Amazing Teen Fantasy....

• Logan
  • 01-24-2010, 01:41 AM
Date: REPOST
Provider: Little Snowflake / Zoey
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Lot Lizard Alley - Pilots Truck Stop (I-20/Lancaster Rd)
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Hobby luck!, nefarious activities, nude car show, NE, SE, lil bit of DATY, attempt at nefarious activities, HJ, pathetic BBBJ, Russian finish, heart 2 heart
Session Length: To completion
Fee: .60
Hair Color and Length: Blonde - about shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Super Rare Teen Find - Without question, Zoey is one of the hottest (if not the hottest) random teen finds that I've ever lucked into - 5' 0 or so; amazing, young gravity defying teenage B cup breasts; approx 105 lbs; very light golden brown tan; completely shaved with a little bit of beaver stubble (clean enough to lick!).

She was very cute, in tip top shape and had only been working the circuit for approx 2 weeks. I must say that without question, Zoey rates a perfect 10 on any SW/Lot Lizard scale and would rate a strong 8 on ANY provider scale for that matter. Definitely hotter and cuter than a very high percentage of providers that I've seen advertise or reviewed on this site.
Recommendation: Yes!
Nice find Logan. What time of day was this?
  • BLM69
  • 02-18-2010, 12:56 PM
great find, any contact info
I agree biglatinmale is there any contact info you can give to us so we can get our fill of her too? Also do you know where we can find pictures of her?
Zoey was around last year before it got cold. I think she was from AL or MS and i'm pretty sure she's gone now. I could be wrong, so let's wait till Logan weighs back in.... This was a repost from the other place that went down....