Address: - s riverside and e tucker
Appointment Type: - a drive by licking
Activities: - bbbjnqns
Session Length: - 20min
Fee: - 30+tip
Hair Color and Length: -short -blond/light brown
Smoking Status: - smoker
Ethnic Background: -white
Physical Description: - nice --8+ looks too good to be working that area. small (but decent)tits an some stretch marks
I spotted her ,made the block and let her in(how else could she blow me?? running beside the car!)told me her name, asked the usual questions and asked me to touch her boobies(as if i would say no).she told me for $35.00 to $40.00 bucks that she would give me the best blow job of my life. Well that's gonna be hard to do cause I've had some damn good bj's in my life ,so I agreed just to see if it was true. We parked in a OK spot and off she went (or down she went I should say).Now I gotta admit, she did a damn good job and had plenty of spit /suction and tongue action.When she hit bottom ,she could work on the nuts a bit also. when she was done she lived up to her statement that she wouldn't let a drop get away and swallowed..(ata girl)
was it the best i ever had ..probably not, but she sure gave it hell, trying her best, which was Damn good.

Recommendation: -yes
Very nice!!!
sweet!!
I've been trolling for her for the past 3 days & nothing! Anyone w/a recent sighting of her plz PM...