SHIT HAPPENS

Well I have logged lots of hours in the last two weeks reading all I could about all of the ladies that I physically liked trying to find the one that I felt had to be at the top of the list to see. I sent a PM to the one at the top last night to let her know that I wanted to see her today and what time I wanted to meet with her. She agreed that that would work for her so my plan was in motion to give me a great day today. I then took the top 4 including the on I sent the PM to and put their names & numbers in my phone so I could call them today as needed.

I now had what I thought was a great plan of attack to ensure that I would be spending time with at least one of the ladies and to be honest was really hoping to do at least two today. Boy was I wrong about my well laid plan. It blew up in my face like the Cowboys hopes of playoffs.

First thing that happens is my meeting with customers I had before my planned meeting with my #1 goes over 1.5 hours longer than it should have so as soon as I noticed that this was going to happen I called my #1 to let her know what was up and asked her if it would be ok to set it back a while till my meeting was over. She agreed this was ok and I went back to work. When my meeting was over I checked my phone to find that she texted me a later time to meet with her which I understood. I then headed over to where we was to meet and when I texted her to tell her that I was there she texted back and told me that she no longer wanted to meet with me due to the games I was playing. What a bummer since this was my #1 pick out of all the ladies on the board. I hold no ill feelings towards her and in fact I hope I can still meet her.

Even though I am disappointed in the loss of my #1 I call my second choice (back up plan) and her phone is off so I call my third & fourth choice which I planned on seeing at the same time if possible and they tell me they can't meet for 2 hours. By now it is late and I don't have that much time to wait anymore so I went 0 for 4 today.

The point of the story is that SHIT happens even when you think you have planned for it.
  • BLM69
  • 02-18-2010, 01:11 PM
I know what you mean, I called 5-6 providers one day from cl and same story, they wont pick up the phone, when they do I set a later time then call and nothing, even set appoinment and wait at incall location and she flakes. mostly the younger one who play games.
gptxman, sorry for you missing out on pleasurable deliteful experiences.
btw, had you ever visited the one who blew you off for "playing games"? had she ever done that to you before?? if so, her loss and bucks in your pocket for the next more understanding woman.
  • fubar
  • 02-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Is this why you have 162 posts and no reviews? LOL
Is this why you have 162 posts and no reviews? LOL Originally Posted by fubar;1357
I hate to laugh at the troubles of others, but that is funny
  • fubar
  • 02-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Make that 172. LMFAO
I don't know what goes through these girls' minds sometimes. You call them up and often it seems like they don't want any business, like you're a nuisance to them. Many times it helps to have a BIG list.
  • fubar
  • 02-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Rambo most of these girls get bombarded with hobbyists texting and calling them. From my experience I feel that most of todays providers would strongly prefer the email and PM route so they can screen and set up the session ahead of time.
i think the days of cold calling a provider for a session are long , long gone.
Is this why you have 162 posts and no reviews? LOL Originally Posted by fubar
This is a big part of it fubar. I waited for a time when I could get out to see some of these ladies and had 4 of them that I knew I wanted to spend time with. My plan was to do at a minimum 2 that day and possibly three if I had the strength left but as it turned out I should have started with a list of 20 possibly and worked my way through it till I ended up with the day I wanted.

If all goes well I should get another day later this week or early next week to get out again. I know now to have my long list and keep trying till I get my fun couple of hours that I am looking for.
Make that 172. LMFAO Originally Posted by fubar
you crack me up!!
LMAO.....sorry for your troubles though!

Moto