Here's a gift to unwrap Merry Christmas Gents;

I thought that doing my VP post on Christmas Eve would be the perfect time cuz you have your own special gift to unwrap w extra bonuses, I am Ms Rogue, I'm currently located in NW, on Bandera and Grissom, hosting incalls only 210-469-4983 to book an appt, please respect others and only text, for HHR and HR appts, im am always horny and wet and eager to please my clients, treat me right with respect and i will definitely go out of my way to make sure you are well taken care of, the more I get to know you the more i share,im submissive by Nature, fetish friendly, with many secrets to share knows all my secrets, there's always spontaneous perks for my regulars. Can't wait to be your gift for Christmas.

Hope this URL is acceptable I did not know how to do it, I'm sure someone will let me know if it's not supposed to be posted.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Yng52Htr6H4OM4M12
Baby girl.you need to post this in the Welcome Section of San Antonio Tx. To reach guys in your area.
Welcome!
I have just correctly posted and the correct forum, thank you should I delete this one
Nice rack!