anyone hear of this provider?

i came across her on eros and her personal web site but couldn't find any reviews on her. just wondering if anyone on here, provider or client, heard of her, been with her, know if she's legit, etc. she goes by bella of dallas and her web site is bellaofdallas.com
http://www.bellaofdallas.com/home.php

Most of the guys who can afford $800 for 2 hours don't write reviews...they're too busy working on their stock portfolios or running multimillion dollar companies...
DLC2003: I have seen this girl not as a client, but I have seen her at a club that I used to frequent called IQ. Its a swingers lifestyle club. This girl is very high class and she expects alot. So if you think that your going to get alot with this 800 donation think again. Take in mind that I have seen her about a year ago so Im not sure if she still looks the same. She has friends also that almost look like her, so be careful. YMMV
  • hd
  • 03-02-2010, 01:16 PM
so if I drove up in my Pinto, she probably wouldn't let me in?
thanks guys for the input. fyi, i read one review on ter on her and the guy said that the girl that showed up wasn't the girl in the picture but she was still very attractive. she offers outcall only for first timers and then incall for repeat. also,i have a feeling maybe she's not as picky or expecting these days because even the high dollar guys are feeling somewhat of a hit with this economy. i only say that because she was very prompt in her responses to my questions and she does have an hour rate of $400 GFE and her schedule was very open. however, she didn't ask for my references and her response in regards to lack of reviews is that she has a small pool of clients that give her repeat business. despite all that, two things still loom in my mind- 1) the person responding back to me still may or may not be her and 2) even if the actual person who shows up is attractive, i want to see more than one review. i agree with both or your comments. thanks again.

as far as the pinto, aren't those valuable now, vintage is in and what if you like restored it to it's original condition with better wheels and a bigger engine, etc and it could go for hundreds of thousands at a barrett jackson auction?
A pinto valuable? Only if you can find one that didn't self ignite.
hahahahaha, but even then it wouldn't be that valuable
Worth the same as a large bag of crushed beer cans, about 50 cents a pound.
so if I drove up in my Pinto, she probably wouldn't let me in? Originally Posted by h-d

The next best thing.....

A Yugo...
  • hd
  • 03-03-2010, 12:41 PM
nobody asked if this pinto had spots on the seats?
$800 for 2 hours; it must be made of gold.........