Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Massage x 2, CBJ, HJ, digits, tit worship, CFS
Session Length: 4-5 hours
Fee: 100 x 2
Hair Color and Length: Robin - black medium length but was up
Sheree - black mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: R = 5'1"-5'3" and very thin. She had A- cups with a very tight body.
S = 5'6"-5'8" with a solid build. Not fat but she was a solid woman. C cups and wears glasses. They both had many tatoos.
Recommendation: Yes
WOW Cool !!!! ... But CBJ?
  • RECON
  • 03-03-2010, 10:34 AM
motocrossman39,

CBJ in this case it was mutual. I will give up a little bit of the good now to keep from having a lot of the bad later.

Recon
Talk about falling into a great situation.
Penthouse Forum material.
Great review. Do you know if these girls still around DFW?
I spoke to Robin via text last night (Mon nite), and yes, they are still in Dallas. (Obviously wanting to make some $$, as she asked me why I'm not "comin to have fun wit me?")
They left tonite on a Greyhound.
  • RECON
  • 03-13-2010, 12:03 PM
For the past few weeks after my initial experience with these 2 girls I have spoken to them via text or phone conversation many times.

I was trying to be a good host to our out of town guest. I posted a review to try and get them some money from you guys and on two occasions they asked me to take them to Wal-Mart so they could buy things or get money to pay there hotel room via money gram. Once was on the Saturday after my Friday night meeting and once was this past Thursday. I rescheduled a few meetings to drive across town to pick them up, drive them to Wal-Mart and drive them back to there hotel. I didnt ask for anything except that they please hurry so I could get back to some of my job sites and meet with people.

Friday morning I get a text at 6:15 am asking if I can take them to the bus or train station. When I returned the text they said they had missed that one and wanted me to pick them up at 11:45am so they could make the next bus or train. Being the dumb ass I am I said I would take them so they could save money and I was so happy they were finally leaving but I wanted to see my hospitality threw to the end. I was near White Rock Lake at a meeting and started to drive there way about 11:10. Of course I get 3-4 text asking where I am. I was sitting in traffic trying to rush over to them (NWHwy and 35 area) to take them to the bus station then head back to finish my meeting. Well, I get to there hotel at about 11:55 and they get in the car. The first thing I ask them is where are we going. They didnt know. Well, I have lived in Dallas for 10 years but I have never taken a bus or train. She calls to get the addy and I plug it into the GPS and off we go to down town.
While on 35 we run into traffic from hell. I ask them what time there bus is. 12:45 is the response. 12:45???? Well, I pull up to the bus station at 12:25 and they dive out of the vehical with there bags and off to get on the bus.
I am driving on 35 N headed to North Dallas to meet again with some people at my office since I couldnt finish the meeting that morning. As I am on the phone I get a call from Robin's phone. When I get off the phone I call back. Sheree answers the phone and begins to tell me how shitty I am and to never call there phone again. She said I knew there would be traffic and that they missed there bus because of me. Anyway I went off and reminded her that I am not her personal taxi and I have a life. I have taken time out of my life to do them a FAVOR. I also reminded her that she should plan things out and about that time I was ung up on.
To make a long story short. I am a dumb ass for trying to be nice and I will not put myself in that situation again. I will get what I want, give them my donation and nothing more.
I am very happy they are gone!!!
Hey Recon...u have a good heart...sorry they took advantage.

I saw them too, the day before they left...robin seemed nice, scheree was definitely the more vocal between the two.

I took them to papas bbq for dinner because they Because they were hungry...but I dodged the bus thing.

Peace..
From the discription I think I have seen them working the truck stops around the country.