50th Review Crazy Ideas - What fictional review would you enjoy reading?

I am coming up on my 50th review, and while I have already something special planned, I also, after a few TEQUILA SHOTS, came up with a few ideas that would be FUN reading about.

So cast your vote or add other ideas for some fictional FUN reviews ....
  • Toyz
  • 09-18-2014, 07:12 PM
I am coming up on my 50th review, and while I have already something special planned, I also, after a few TEQUILA SHOTS, came up with a few ideas that would be FUN reading about.

So cast your vote or add other ideas for some fictional FUN reviews .... Originally Posted by fun2come
F2C + Amber Rose = A review I'd like to see...

LOL, and I couldn't even post my Poll....

FYI: amber rose = Account Disabled
Doubles with EFN & CSB
I dare ya!
  • Toyz
  • 09-18-2014, 11:09 PM
Doubles with EFN & CSB
I dare ya! Originally Posted by FS_ITC
Wow that's just...

• bc00
  • 09-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Doubles with EFN & CSB
I'd foursome with TS~SL, EFN, and CSB.
I'm for the Miss V option, so long as it's big and legit hard. Bitch needs a pounding.
LOL, and I couldn't even post my Poll....

FYI: amber rose = Account Disabled Originally Posted by fun2come
Couldn't compete with TS SL
Doubles with EFN & CSB

I'm leaning towards this one as well. I triple-dog dare ya!!
  • Toyz
  • 09-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Oh wow gentlemen, I must say I'm terribly flattered. As much as I would love to see a facetious review of someone scrogging me silly, allow me to throw down the gauntlet. Why write a fictitious account when perhaps there is someone out there who can make the fantasy come true?!

I would love to meet the Wayne Wonderloin who could whipsaw me into a stupefied silence. To make my fingertips wibble at the cusp of my keyboard. A creamed out, stammering, knock-knee'd version of myself. If this were accomplished, I would provide the hour completely gratis (that means free you fools )

Is there one amongst the phalanx of Austin's most committed debauchees who can top the hell out of this little red headed strumpet? Is there One Cock to Rule Them All out there? Inquiring slopabottomi want to know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp8dt2lRwi8
Oh wow gentlemen, I must say I'm terribly flattered. As much as I would love to see a facetious review of someone scrogging me silly, allow me to throw down the gauntlet. Why write a fictitious account when perhaps there is someone out there who can make the fantasy come true?!

I would love to meet the Wayne Wonderloin who could whipsaw me into a stupefied silence. To make my fingertips wibble at the cusp of my keyboard. A creamed out, stammering, knock-knee'd version of myself. If this were accomplished, I would provide the hour completely gratis (that means free you fools )

Is there one amongst the phalanx of Austin's most committed debauchees who can top the hell out of this little red headed strumpet? Is there One Cock to Rule Them All out there? Inquiring slopabottomi want to know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp8dt2lRwi8 Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I've tried my best ... work in progress.
  • Toyz
  • 09-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Sounds like a Bonn challenge to me Ms V.
Wow that's just...

Originally Posted by Toyz
Lmao