What's your favorite sexual position ?

Here's an attempt at a thread everyone should be able to participate in . Hopefully this can be done without drama ensuing . Here is a site that has a bunch of positions , many which I haven't tried .

http://www.sexual-health-resource.org/sex_positions.htm

Look through these and pick some of your favorites and share them with others .
I'll start with one I recently tried and thought was excellent .

Reverse Kneeling Amazon .
just why would you want to know, or even care about this subject.. turning provider, or opening a Glory Hole?
Yes Nuglet , I want to know your thought process so I can pick up on you !
Sounds like you've given it some thought though , any pointers ?
yeah, check with Hunter.. she's got experience with both of those projects and is smart as a whip.. She can guide you..
Cool thanks ! LOL
Goalie. If you don't get it in your face, you're fucked.
i dont think the options givin to me are 'positions'
i dont think the options givin to me are 'positions' Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Well Mr. Blonde that's because you can't read , the thread is about your favorite position . After reading thread and informing yourself , you then go to a poll , which clearly reads , what's your favorite way to have sex . So after you retake 1st grade reading , please read and try again .
I'm just so excited that I'm actually having sex I don't care about the position. I'd stand on my head if I had too.
Well Mr. Blonde that's because you can't read , the thread is about your favorite position . After reading thread and informing yourself , you then go to a poll , which clearly reads , what's your favorite way to have sex . So after you retake 1st grade reading , please read and try again . Originally Posted by The Rover
No actually and not to cause any unnecessary drama he read well but you didn't. The article you linked listed positions then suggested different variations while doing them. standing, sitting, etc. standing up was only one of the positions actually listed as 'positions'

The positions are and were:

Some Sexual Positions are:
don't get mad at him because you polled on WAYS to have sex, then in your content talked about positions and listed your favorite. confusing for all doncha think and not worth telling him he can't read after asking for a drama free thread.
The article is just for the positions , I made the poll , and it is quite clear what the question is so back to your booze budman . You are incorrect ! Only confusing for idiots that can't read the question at the top of both sections . It would be impossible to put all the groupings of positions ( 19 ) , let alone every individual position ( in the 100 's ) into a poll . This is why the poll is on favorite way . The thread section is about positions which none of you seem competent to reply to . And as to the no drama check first response . Every reply with the exception of austin_191967 ( who came up with one of his own ) is meant to cause drama .
You did forget one. Hanging. Some people are into that, you know.
Thanks R2TO , for the positive response that is actually on topic .
I actually like a variation of standing and carrying...only on my knees.