Has Any Hobbyist Had Any Luck ?

So I'm logging on seeing what's up here , and I start noticing all these great spread pussy shots off to the left ( even though below the waist nudity is against guidelines ) I really like great spread pussy so I start to wonder , hey could this be real ? I've heard what has been said about AFF , but fuck it , I'm gonna try.......

So I join up and start to peruse the site . Now as you might imagine , I see several hot chicks .

Just got finished sending private messages to each one of them .

Please Please Please.... God , let the 18 year old one reply...... she's by far the hottest one...... and she lives real close !

I will keep you updated .
Lol
  • rwksl
  • 09-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Hope springs eternal.
LOL...:fingers crossed: Golly I hope you get her sir!!!
Great ... Now I won't be able to sleep tonight because I will be anxiously awaiting word that she was real and she gave you the time of your life.
Dude those chicks are dtf and are down for fun. The first one does Greek. And the 3rd gives a great bbbj. Have fun and might as well cancel your eccie account since you won't be needing it any more.
^^^^^ lol Good Advice !
Lol
AFF is full of fakes and flakes. Some are real, but there are a LOT of fake profiles on that site.
Please write reviews. .....
yeah... LOL!!!! they are ALL real chicks...... i mean.. those site dont lie!! right?? Nah... im just pullin your chain bro.... stay away... far away and save your money..... been down that road....
Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm having three way with two of those girls. The oldest one will be sending you a pm.
Hey, wait a minute.......those girls look like SISTERS........ijs
Step 1: print out two copies of the pics
Step 2: Affix to inside of prank glasses with eyeballs painted on the outside of the lenses.
Step 3: Proceed to your favorite provider to wear during session.
I research here on ECCIE and see providers on a P4P basis because I can't attract hot women under he age of 35 ( or fifty) on my own merits.