Racism in Diving Instruction

Eventually, if you do not think and stipulate when challenged that white culture is the embodiment of hatred and racism it could result in jailtime for thought crimes.

... Originally Posted by friendly fred
back in the day the dimocrats had jim crow laws related to being impudent

its likely, the dims, if they gain enough control, will bring those laws back, only now to be asserted against white guys

even now, these things are being done with shunning and many times assault as the cudgel- no hiring, no sitting down to quietly eat in a restaurant, no anything for freedom's thoughts

we will have gone full circle, all under the auspices of the dims
More Alt-White talking point propaganda.

I wonder if the members of your Klavern know you’re not a Christian, ff?
.... know you’re not a Christian... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you were a Christian, your posts would probably be palatable. In the meantime ...

... I regret to inform you there will be no government assistance for you to buy health insurance!
If you were a Christian, your posts would probably be palatable. In the meantime ...

... I regret to inform you there will be no government assistance for you to buy health insurance! Originally Posted by LexusLover
and no policy that covers mental health
More Alt-White talking point propaganda.

I wonder if the members of your Klavern know you’re not a Christian, ff? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If these are alt-white talking points, where do I go to get some more?
back in the day the dimocrats had jim crow laws related to being impudent

its likely, the dims, if they gain enough control, will bring those laws back, only now to be asserted against white guys

even now, these things are being done with shunning and many times assault as the cudgel- no hiring, no sitting down to quietly eat in a restaurant, no anything for freedom's thoughts

we will have gone full circle, all under the auspices of the dims Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
They are fucking the place up these DPST's.
OK hand sign and bowl-cut hair declared official hate symbols by ADL

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/ok...ymbols-by-adl/
I of course give the ADL the benefit of the doubt whenever possible but they fucked up in this case.