Why are there so many....

.....Fake ads on the websites? And I know some of you are expert at knowing the difference, but it seems some seem legit. Thoughts from everyone is encouraged.
This is generally where ads are free so little to lose. Sophisticated ones probably use bots to spread same ad, with or without local customization, over the whole country/world. Just a different type of spam.
It’s definitely a problem. Always a good idea to cross check the diff sites.
Google in combination with your spidey senses in this hooker wasteland- ain’t like the old daze around here
It is pretty comical how obviously fake some of the ads are
I just saw your ads, nice tits.

It is pretty comical how obviously fake some of the ads are Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
I just saw your ads, nice tits. Originally Posted by TreeBark
You really have a way with words... Ladies must love some TreeBark!!
The hookers love the money, they don’t care much about words.

You really have a way with words... Ladies must love some TreeBark!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Perhaps all of those ads are Iggy?
You really have a way with words... Ladies must love some TreeBark!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Back in the day of Craigslist personals, if I got a reply that said “nice cock” I’d definitely take that as a compliment. But being that it was Craigslist...50/50 it was a guy responding lol
50/50 that treefrog is one too.
SkiptheGames has always had fake ads but these days, it's really bad. Add to that all the tranny posts and it's almost not worth using anymore.
SkiptheGames has always had fake ads but these days, it's really bad. Add to that all the tranny posts and it's almost not worth using anymore. Originally Posted by VagWhacker99
Not a lot of alternatives out there. By looking at location in listing, plus title of post, usually fairly easy to just skip by most of the fakes
Ahahahaha
Good one.

50/50 that treefrog is one too. Originally Posted by OldGuy59
I am trying to reach you . i did email you .