Look familiar?

About 98% sure that’s the rip-off queen Harley Quinn. Tat in the first picture is one of hers.
I agree. Looks like her. Stay away
Yes, that her ad. Getting smarter tho in mixing up pics
It's been a long time. Must have been working elsewhere.
About 98% sure that’s the rip-off queen Harley Quinn. Tat in the first picture is one of hers. Originally Posted by August Black
I dont see a tat but the pix with the hair and scarf looked like it was her thanks
https:albany.skipthegames.com/female...e/998563689345 Originally Posted by Scoot642
It is her. Jade aka Harley Quinn aka Kaylee. She has atleast 2 post with different numbers at one time, but the other ones are fake pics unlike this post that actually looks like her. Fell into her trap after getting stood up (last minute) a couple weeks ago. I vowed to never again, but I was desperate. Nothing bad happened but it wasn’t anything good either. She’s a mess trying not to be a mess. I can’t believe we lost Nikki before her in the condition she’s in.
wow soon as she had the baby shes posting wowwww ready to rip off all the newbies and aholes that don't know this site so in other words tons of dudes
I dont see a tat but the pix with the hair and scarf looked like it was her thanks Originally Posted by Scoot642
Tat on the forearm of her left arm in the first pic. The scarf is covering up her tats on her upper arms
Thanks everyone,such a shame she has a smoking body
Thx ,I forgot links aren't allowed so this post my end .questions were answered thx
The ad is gone.
Look at the image gallery in my profile. That’s her.
Look at the image gallery in my profile. That’s her. Originally Posted by TreeBark
You don't have a gallery. No pix in your file.
where is North Korea .... we have a link lol