Luxe Spa - Legit (Review in Ghost Section)

Our autistic friend Dr. Ego now considers positive reviews to be advertisements, so he moved my write up of Luxe Spa to the ghost section.

If you can't see invisible writings: it's legit and a good time, although not the least expensive place.
Sir

Say what you want your post was an ad and thus not allowed. Like it or not these are the rules all member follow.
The exact same info is a review in the other sections though.

I post info about real-world experiences to help/inform others. I'm not here to make waves. But you keep disrupting what we're doing, and your unnecessary actions help no one.

Lay off the vaccines. You've had enough.
Then you should have put it in the review template and submitted it.
Then you should have put it in the review template and submitted it. Originally Posted by Dr-epg
And thank you!! You have proved my point. You're just being a pedantic control-freak. This has nothing to do with "helpful rules" and everything to do with a weird power-trip you're on. "Either follow the RULES or else..."
Did not mean to create a ruckus - just looking for intel
I read " review" in mens section and there's nothing in it that has details of an encounter. Only rates and extras may be available. By the look of it ,its 150hhr massage and thats it. Details make the review
Free Hobby!!
Free Hobby!
I guess you can only back-talk so much to a mod before severe action is taken..