URL / Website: https://m.yelp.com/biz/west-oaks-nails-houston
City: Highway 6
State: Texas
Address: Highway 6
Activities: Massage and BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Black to the lower back in length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5,2”, Long black hair, cute face, soft voice and smiled a lot. She wore a long dress to the floor and had some red lace panties on that day.
Recommendation: Yes
does anyone know if they FS here ?
Never heard of FS there.
I think people have gotten fs from the older one. She did mention the have condoms.
Well there ya go. FS is on the table unless they're using the condoms as blowup party favors.
  • uhboy
  • 10-16-2018, 04:37 PM
FS was regularly on the menu before by both girls. But haven't been in in about three years.
  • uhboy
  • 10-17-2018, 12:27 PM
How much is the donation, Did u just walk in, and said you wante to see linda or need a massage?
skinny one will do FS but it's quick and dry (doesn't want it)...the short fat one with pot marks won't; she rather snack on things and talk on the phone....old ones on the front or side haircut seat are lookouts for police and give some legitimacy to the brothel....I would avoid
skinny one will do FS but it's quick and dry (doesn't want it)...the short fat one with pot marks won't; she rather snack on things and talk on the phone....old ones on the front or side haircut seat are lookouts for police and give some legitimacy to the brothel....I would avoid Originally Posted by HoustonPleaser
Howdy WW, WELCOME BACK
Bed Shaker dude is seeing BBFS women if you were to look at his review history. You picked up anything lately?