Boosters today, boosters tomorrow, boosters for ever!!!

The New England Journal of Medicine has just published a letter reporting that Covid vaccine protection among 19,000 healthcare workers in San Diego went from 94%+ March through June to 65% in July.

It also reported vaccinated and unvaccinated people were just about as likely to be symptomatic (which means they probably had similar viral loads and risks of spreading the illness - and so much for vaccines protecting people from symptomatic disease).

Worse, the 65% figure probably OVERSTATES real vaccine effectiveness, for three reasons:

1) It includes some people who were vaccinated in March and April and were still at or close to peak protection.

2) Healthcare workers are relatively young and healthy and thus more likely to have a strong immune response.

3) This included many people vaccinated with Moderna, which has a higher dose and thus may last slightly longer than Pfizer.
I get boosters in my bung hole.

My sexuality is lockdown lover.
Meat tenderizer for soylent green LOL
You won’t make it past the third booster. You’ll be dead.
The New England Journal of Medicine has just published a letter reporting that Covid vaccine protection among 19,000 healthcare workers in San Diego went from 94%+ March through June to 65% in July.

It also reported vaccinated and unvaccinated people were just about as likely to be symptomatic (which means they probably had similar viral loads and risks of spreading the illness - and so much for vaccines protecting people from symptomatic disease).

Worse, the 65% figure probably OVERSTATES real vaccine effectiveness, for three reasons:

1) It includes some people who were vaccinated in March and April and were still at or close to peak protection.

2) Healthcare workers are relatively young and healthy and thus more likely to have a strong immune response.

3) This included many people vaccinated with Moderna, which has a higher dose and thus may last slightly longer than Pfizer. Originally Posted by texassapper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C-kBVggFrs

I get boosters in my bung hole.

My sexuality is lockdown lover. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHv2dIM3t9I

Meat tenderizer for soylent green LOL Originally Posted by rexdutchman

• Tiny
  • 09-03-2021, 09:31 PM
I go out and get a booster every time someone here says the vaccine is going to kill me and pisses me off. So far I've had seven. The Moderna is the worst.

P.S. I haven't died yet and I'm healthy as a horse on Ivermectin.
I go out and get a booster every time someone here says the vaccine is going to kill me and pisses me off. So far I've had seven. The Moderna is the worst.

P.S. I haven't died yet and I'm healthy as a horse on Ivermectin. Originally Posted by Tiny
Of course you'll let us know when you die, right?
  • Tiny
  • 09-03-2021, 09:46 PM
Vaccine outcomes.... Originally Posted by texassapper
The woman's gynecologists are telling her she needs to see a psychiatrist, presumably because they think she's nuts.

She's started a go fund me account. Anti-vaxxers can contribute here,

https://www.gofundme.com/f/stevie-th...edical-support
  • Tiny
  • 09-03-2021, 09:51 PM
Of course you'll let us know when you die, right? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Sure. I'll check in from time to time. Members of the Church of Tiny can still communicate with the living after passing away. And we each get 20 virgins. Twenty hot looking virgins who are good in bed and don't have to be trained.

Send Tax Deductible Contributions to
The Free Markets Church of Tiny
Account #19866602
First National Bank of the Cayman Islands
SWIFT Code: CAYUSABCD
virgins won't know how to suck a ding dong but I'll take it sign me up
  • Tiny
  • 09-03-2021, 10:06 PM
virgins won't know how to suck a ding dong but I'll take it sign me up Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Please send your tax deductible contribution. If it is sufficiently generous you shall become a member of the Church of Tiny. And if you recruit 4 new members you shall have 80 virgins in the hereafter instead of 20. Bless you my child.

Father Tiny
Sure. I'll check in from time to time. Members of the Church of Tiny can still communicate with the living after passing away. And we each get 20 virgins. Twenty hot looking virgins who are good in bed and don't have to be trained.

Send Tax Deductible Contributions to
The Free Markets Church of Tiny
Account #19866602
First National Bank of the Cayman Islands
SWIFT Code: CAYUSABCD
Originally Posted by Tiny

Explícame Chiquito. How is a virgin good in bed? Instinct?

The appeal is that you have a demented fantasy of having 20 sex slaves, but in reality it's not that appealing unless your goal in life is to enslave 20 virgins.

P.S. I haven't died yet and I'm healthy as a horse on Ivermectin. Originally Posted by Tiny
In other words you believe that 60's Hippie mantra "Better Health Through chemistry", lol.