Name: Lil bit
Phone: 585-350-4640
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...l/104557696539
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Just off Dewey
Activities: CBJx2, nip playx2, light kissingx2, CFSx1
Hair Length and Color: Lil bit as described brunette with blonde highlights past shoulders, new Italian girl, didn’t get name, but has short to shoulders brunette hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lil bit-5’6 very cute face, recent baby so a lil bit of damage that she wears very well, gorgeous booty.
New Italian babe is a spinner by full definition, sexy tight ass, small tits
Recommendation: Yes
Nice Job
nice review
I had to explain to lil bit that she shouldn’t have sex for a while after giving birth. She thought she was good to go in less than a week. Maybe we need better sex Ed in schools
I had to explain to lil bit that she shouldn’t have sex for a while after giving birth. She thought she was good to go in less than a week. Maybe we need better sex Ed in schools Originally Posted by egg585

I'm hoping this is a joke! If not, fucking wow!
I had to explain to lil bit that she shouldn’t have sex for a while after giving birth. She thought she was good to go in less than a week. Maybe we need better sex Ed in schools Originally Posted by egg585
Formula be pricey
Curious about CBJ. Was this by choice? Various ad's on STG imply that at the candy shop BBBJ was possibly on menu.
Good review.

Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Sadly it isn’t and it isn’t even the first time I’ve had to explain it to someone. Like you just pushed a basket ball out your whooha, maybe give it a little time to recover.
Sadly it isn’t and it isn’t even the first time I’ve had to explain it to someone. Like you just pushed a basket ball out your whooha, maybe give it a little time to recover. Originally Posted by egg585
Maybe she's in the army and has a very high sense of duty?
@allnite.. it was their choice but you can probably ask for something more
So which girl is actually The Russian?