Date: 4-18-23
Name: Vare Lynn
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: Veralynn@AOL.com
URL / Website: https://twitter.com/VeraLynn1366
City: Amherst
State: New York
Address: Inkeepers Ln.
Activities: Convo, DFK, BBBJ , 69 , CG , K9.
Hair Length and Color: Long black kinda braided up/ almost dread like.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Vera is voluptious and not in a BBW typa way either. She has junk in all the right places. Tig ol bittys and an ass to match! Peirced nipples that are begging to be sucked on and great smooth skin that isnt bruised up all over the place. She is definately one of the best well proportioned girls ive ever met.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
Nice review!
Thx guys ive done this a time or 100 before! Lol
Someone said she was lil crazy. But from her pictures she is just " crazy" sexy.
That she is. She seemed normal to me .
User ID: -
Date: 4-18-23
Name: Vare Lynn
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: Veralynn@AOL.com
URL / Website: https://twitter.com/VeraLynn1366
City: Amherst
State: New York
Address: Inkeepers Ln.
Activities: Convo, DFK, BBBJ , 69 , CG , K9.
Hair Length and Color: Long black kinda braided up/ almost dread like.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Vera is voluptious and not in a BBW typa way either. She has junk in all the right places. Tig ol bittys and an ass to match! Peirced nipples that are begging to be sucked on and great smooth skin that isnt bruised up all over the place. She is definately one of the best well proportioned girls ive ever met.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
What passes for attractive in Buffalo wouldn't get a second look in a real city, and this nasty little cow is no exception. Fake tits, insipid tats and a bunch of attitude doesn't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. Just yuck.
Good review. If you she likes you you can plan on staying a while. I think I've never left in under 2 1/2 - 3 hours. A couple times she ordered food delivery and even though I offered to pay she wouldn't let me.
What passes for attractive in Buffalo wouldn't get a second look in a real city, and this nasty little cow is no exception. Fake tits, insipid tats and a bunch of attitude doesn't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. Just yuck. Originally Posted by jake183792
Im certain just from your remarks you can count your true friends in your life on 1 hand. Theres no need to be rude. If you dont have anything nice to say just keep your mouth shut.
Im certain just from your remarks you can count your true friends in your life on 1 hand. Theres no need to be rude. If you dont have anything nice to say just keep your mouth shut. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
With Z out on vacation I'll suggest a quick drive over the bridge and jake can find plenty of beauties in Ft Erie or a short drive to NF.
Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
LOL..thanks.
Good review. If you she likes you you can plan on staying a while. I think I've never left in under 2 1/2 - 3 hours. A couple times she ordered food delivery and even though I offered to pay she wouldn't let me. Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
Nice. That's a rare find indeed.
Im certain just from your remarks you can count your true friends in your life on 1 hand. Theres no need to be rude. If you dont have anything nice to say just keep your mouth shut. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
Just saying that you might need to get your eyes checked, that's all. What's rude about that?
Just because your eyes see things differently than mine fella , dont make her all the bad things you see her as! Therefore yes , RUDE!!!
Rule of life , if you dont have nothing nice to say then keep your mouth shut