Stood up twice in one week!

What am I doing wrong?
  • ndark
  • 08-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Nothing you probably did, I think people get spooked easily now.
It’s unfortunate, but it happens… I wouldn’t blame yourself.

Have you thought about requiring deposits? Might be a good idea, especially if you’re obtaining accommodations for gentlemen who don’t show up.
I’m sure you’re not doing anything wrong. Like Gingy said, it happens, but please don’t blame yourself! Keep your head up high and move on to the next one :-)
They will cancel because their pet fly died, it's not you girl. Just always appreciate the ones who never cancel, those are rare and very much loved!
  • rosh
  • 08-24-2018, 11:50 AM
Don't worry about you did nothing wrong there it happens some time ..don't think about much
That’s cute. I’ve been stood up 3 times in 36 hours by the same provider!

j/k man. That sucks for you. The 36 hour part is true though!
  • BK
  • 08-24-2018, 02:47 PM
Stuff happens on both sides. I have yet to stand a lady up once scheduled but I can see things happening especially for married guys.

I've been stood up 2x. Last one hurt because it was an evening dinner date/concert event.
I have made contact, agreed appointment time and when I get there, lock down and no answer on the phone or room. I’m a fit good looking 50 yr. not that belly hanging over the dick type of guy.
I’m sorry that happened to you!!
I don’t know how I missed that this was a provider post and not a hobbyist post but it post didn’t make much sense in context, that’s why.
Your silly! It makes sense to me