Pro-tips: What Are We Forgetting

Every single one of us knows that there are certain unwritten rules that we all try to observe. Most often, we assume that others know and practice them in the same way we do. Unfortunately, that's not always the case. So what "Pro-Tips" would you like to share or remind your hobby friends about?

I'll go first!

Pro-Tip #1: Never, ever, under any circumstance that may seem reasonable to you, should you disclose personal info (publicly or privately) about a lady or gentleman participating in the hobby.

If one has entrusted a morsel of info about what they're like in RL to you, keep that to yourself. What purpose can telling it serve? You feel like you're "close" b/c he/she has opened up a bit to you, but really what's happened is now you look like someone who puts everyone else's business in the street. Do yourself, and your hobby friend/partner/provider/client a favor and keep your trap shut, yeah?

Next?
\X/ord
Pro-tip #2
DON'T BE STUPID!!!{lol}
When calling or emailing for a session...have all the info ready that may be needed to verify you...............don't assume the provider knows your provider reference and what her contact info is.........also please let her know if you have a handle on any review boards....and research the provider you are wanting a session with, and do not expect her to be someone "she is not" when she shows up for your date!

I hate it when I show up and a guy is expecting me to be "a sweet lil gfe",when it is really evident from the board posts & reviews that "I am not that kinda gal"...lol

{if you are a member of this board & can read,there is no reason to be stupid...lol}
May I suggest that attitude in all our endeavors goes very far. I want a lady that is fun and up beat, not rushed, depressed, or bored. Your attitude during our entire encounter should be professional, polite, and I would appreciate flirty.

I want the enitre experience, the info for screening gets exchanged in a complimentary and flirty fashion, the approval and time setting of appt is another round of flirty exchanges. The session is fun and not with a sudden set of rules that we never discussed before. Do not count the donation while I am sitting there, takes away from the fantasy for me. Once completed a flirty thank you or had a nice time is always a great way to end a fun time!!!

It is all in the attitude whether the lady enjoys it or acts as if it is another f..ing day at the office.

Just my .02
quote---It is all in the attitude whether the lady enjoys it or acts as if it is another f..ing day at the office.

DITTO!!!!!
Here is one: If you are not into BBWs do not see one of us then complain in the review about how fat you think we are.
Pro tip #3

Never forget that the client is spending his hard earned money for a fantasy to be fulfilled in a safe and mutual manner. If it was just about the sex, we would see a sw. Most men are in the hobby for either adventure or to escape from our own stress and hassle. Some providers tend to forget that and make it a strict business affair. So please, don't forget about our needs too.

Also, Pro tip #4
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BALLS!!!!!! LOL
Pro-tip #2
DON'T BE STUPID!!!{lol}
<snip>
{if you are a member of this board & can read,there is no reason to be stupid...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
or brain dead.
Dallas, excellent points!
all great points...great question!

And I agree.....attitude is priority #1
Another good idea is to shower before your date, or shower when you get there WITH the provider! I think its safe to say that the ladies on this board are the cleanest and the sweetest smelling ladies there are! And us girls appreciate a sweet smelling guy! Personally, I like to play in the shower or the tub, especially a whirlpool tub! With LOTS of bubbles!
Another good idea is to shower before your date, or shower when you get there WITH the provider! I think its safe to say that the ladies on this board are the cleanest and the sweetest smelling ladies there are! And us girls appreciate a sweet smelling guy! Personally, I like to play in the shower or the tub, especially a whirlpool tub! With LOTS of bubbles! Originally Posted by Nicolet
May I add that maybe the men could trim up just a bit down there. I know that many of you may have a SO to answer to, but how about telling them you did it to spice up your sex life for them. BBBJ is my MOST favorite thing to do...but when I can't find it or I spend the whole time pulling hairs from my teeth...well, lets just say, it takes some of the excitement out of it!!
If you can't confirm your date the day of...then don't just leave her hanging. I'm currently wasting an in call suite right now because a "gentleman" didn't bother to call about not making it to meet. There is nothing mOre rude than a NCNS. Nothing. It wastes her time, and often her money. Suites aren't free just because we may be frequent fliers. Instead of spending the afternoon with a fun loving regular client, I wasted a bill on a room that won't likely be used.

To add insult to injury, now I have to waste more time posting a essays about him on providerbuzz, etc. What a bummer.
I've decided to make this a series on my blog. There's just too much to say/remind people of....on both sides alike.
Here's another one! Read the ladies showcase, you will find the info you need to make your date pleasureable for both of you!