Consistently excellent experiences...why?

I have seen probably 200+ different girls over the past 5 years. During this time I have had one bad session, not counting a few no show's. On a few occasions I have written favorable reviews, then immediately after me the girl received bad reviews. And, of course, after 2 bad reviews they stop because ECCIE members stop seeing them. This has always raised a question as to how this can happen. Am I so pathetic that I am so thankful any girl will give me a BJ at any price that I overlook bad behavior? As I write this, it sounds true...LOLOLOL. On the off-chance its something else, I thought I would ask.

How can this happen? You girls that I have seen, any opinion about why I always have a good time, even with girls that other guys dont? I dont get it.
I have excellent reviews, and if I were to spend some time with you, I think I still would! ;-)
it could be something so simple as the other hobbyist age. I know being under 33 what I expect physically performance wise from a session may differ greatly from what others may seek.

There's always the "off day" theory....

And it might be physical limitation.s....whether it be the hobbiest.....or the ladies ability to perform with said hobbist.

Some prefer ambiance more so than they prefer session activties, otthers prefer a mesh of both.

All in all both experiences are good to have on board so we see the differences in opinion.
Agree with Gimme.
I am also a believer in "You get out what you put in" no pun there.

Then again you may just have the golden mojoe going for ya.
What is great for one person may not be so great for another. We all have different likes and dislikes. Also great reviews can sometimes raise expectations for the next person. I know I've met providers that I was unsure about and had a surprisingly good time while others with great reviews may have had my expectations unrealistically high and therefore were slightly disappointing. Plus the many other variables mentioned in previous posts.
"You get out what you put in" Originally Posted by Wiley64
Very very true. I know that when clients put as much into an appointment as I do, we usually BOTH end up having a wonderful time. It's the ones who just lay there and do nothing that can make for an unpleasant experience.

I would say that you probably just have the right attitude going into your appointments and that shows to the provider and she reacts to your actions. You should feel very proud to say you have such a wonderful track record and not worry if the next guy had as much fun as you did or not.

Whatever you are doing, it is working for YOU and that is all that should matter......I would say "Keep it up!!!!!!"
Because you are in shape, decent looking, respectful, easy to get along with and "good" in session. Because you don't take advantage people are willing to offer you more. xo
ditto with above....especially KATE!!!!!

As for my sessions...I do not let the "client dictate "how I perform in a session".... The main focus is not MY sexual pleasure,but HIS...if I end up "getting my socks knocked off",then WOW,thats awesome too!
I just start my sessions with the mindset of giving my client one helluva wild ride!
You are a gentleman and can hold a conversation. Naturally, we will have and provide a better experience if we are comfortable.
I have seen probably 200+ different girls over the past 5 years. During this time I have had one bad session, not counting a few no show's. On a few occasions I have written favorable reviews, then immediately after me the girl received bad reviews. And, of course, after 2 bad reviews they stop because ECCIE members stop seeing them. This has always raised a question as to how this can happen. Am I so pathetic that I am so thankful any girl will give me a BJ at any price that I overlook bad behavior? As I write this, it sounds true...LOLOLOL. On the off-chance its something else, I thought I would ask.

How can this happen? You girls that I have seen, any opinion about why I always have a good time, even with girls that other guys dont? I dont get it. Originally Posted by regulardogwalker
Quite obvious, my dear. You must be a cool mofo, able to roll, appreciate people for who they are and find the best in every situation. In other words, a great human being and the ideal client! Just keep rockin it the way you are right now and don't question your special gifts.

Can you set up a training school, pls? Pls Pls Pls????
ditto with above....especially KATE!!!!!

As for my sessions...I do not let the "client dictate "how I perform in a session".... The main focus is not MY sexual pleasure,but HIS...if I end up "getting my socks knocked off",then WOW,thats awesome too!
I just start my sessions with the mindset of giving my client one helluva wild ride! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Better than a ride at Disney, no doubt!!!!
Clair, what a wonderful idea a Hobbiest Training School (HTS),
I'm all over that, classes with visual aids.
Of course we'll need models; looks like you'll fill the bill for that babe.
Interested?
I think there is some great advice here. LilRed I think has the same opinion I have. I do not worry or care if others enjoy their time with a lady, not my concern. I used to write reviews to let others know about my experience - that simple. As some may know I wrote a lot about Nikki Tylor, cuz she knocked my socks off (great quote Dallas). That's just me though. I saw a bad review of her and I believe it was honest. Not all people will mesh together - that simple. That guy and Nikki did not mesh, no big deal.

I have been in session, not many that after 15 minutes I was ready to go. The lady for whatever reason was not into me. Not my concern, I pay for my time and never repeat with her - that simple.

A bad session is rare for me, and I like it that way. I do my research and for me attitude is 75% of what I am looking for, just me. I can get an idea of attitude from posts, advertisements, reviews, etc.

I decided a long time ago, that I cannot control what others think or say or write, I can only control me. I chose to be honest and courteous in my writings. Because I cannot control others, I stopped worrying about what others think, not my issue.

I am glad to hear your sessions are fun!!!
Lol...a training class on grooming, hygiene and being respectful to women...it's a GD shame that we need something like that but in today's society I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

Ladies, my apologies for all the dumbass, douche-nozzles that can't/don't treat you right.
I can relate to you regular.I have not had a terrible experience.My worst experience was a lady that was afraid to have intercourse but gave me a helluva bbbj.I have seen ladies other guys disliked and had a great time.I'm not in the best shape nor will I make people magazines most handsome gents.I go into my appointments relaxed,clean and courteous to the lady.I try to make sure the lady is relax.I also don't go in expecting a carbon copy of a previous session.Its not going to happen.There are too many factors that affect the outcome.