Swingers club

• Ender
  • 03-15-2019, 09:00 PM
Anyone been to the swingers club over by CL off Walnut Hill? Curious about it, never been to one.
Collettes Dallas. I've been plenty of times since it was Club Iniquity. Good luck if you are an unestablished unknown single male. Check out their website for more info and I suggest that you get on SDC. Proper swinger etiquette can take you a long way also.
Be prepared for the filth...
The club sucks as far as action. They hate single males and it will cost almost as much for a session does. $140+ usually for a single night and that's without ordering a $5 water.
You're better off socializing with swingers who host private parties. Better crowd!!
It is hit and miss, and expensive. You are better off at lidos or bliss.
New Swingers club "The Shaded Lantern". It's in a large home, in the sticks out from Forney.
I don't know anything else and haven't been there yet.
It's in a large home, in the sticks out from Forney.
I don't know anything else and haven't been there yet.
I have. Its essentially a night club in a house. VERY LITTLE action. Lots of people jumping around to loud music and drinking.

You're better off socializing with swingers who host private parties. Better crowd!!
Ding, ding ding! We have a winner!
Is Velvet Curtain still operating? years ago before wife closed the gates we went (didn't swap but had sex in the main area with people watching) was pretty fun