How’s Dallas

Hey guys. Quick question I haven’t been in the dallas area in a long time so just wondering if it’s busy out there n worth me making a trip. N any suggests on a good area to stay. Thanks for any feed back.
you were reviewed in Dallas, 3 months ago.. that's not so long ago.. try Fort Worth, that is an under-served community.
The Galleria area I like and I do very well, lot of hotels around
shopping to witch I don't have time to do or need too.
Good Food around
Guess I should try Forth Worth sometime .
My previous main squeeze JamieJoe used to say that she lost money coming to Dallas... too many young bitches (her words)

I would be careful, run your numbers twice. A lot of competition.
My previous main squeeze JamieJoe used to say that she lost money coming to Dallas... too many young bitches (her words)

I would be careful, run your numbers twice. A lot of competition. Originally Posted by needingmilking
Dallas does seem to require careful thought when pricing yourself. You have to charge an amount that allows you to make a profit but hobbyists need to feel like "it's worth it."

If a woman with similar reputation, looks and skills charges $300/hr on average in Dallas...you might get away with $350 ($400 with strong advertising and a few great reviews). If you charge $600/hr...and I can find someone comparable at $225...welp...

Competition is strong.
  • BLM69
  • 03-23-2019, 11:53 AM
People can ask what they want, it's all a big fishing game, most won't bite, but a very few will. I know better
The Colony and Frisco are great
Have fun!!