City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/Josie
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: none
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Have seen other reviews regarding hair syle, but could not confirm
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Again, have seen other reviews which describe her body as bangin',but could not confirm
Recommendation: No
Kimmy - AVOID. she has no respect for our time.- Similiar thing happened to me last week..
NC/NS shouls be threads in coed ,not reviews. Moving to coed. ladies are welcome to respond
Sorry to hear that happened to you guys, i saw her today and she was on time and had a great session... she is worth another try!!
  • aka
  • 09-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Is this "Kimmy Sugarcookie"?

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...15-22/13437488 Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

Yes, same gal according to some earlier posts.
Pretty Gal.

Give her a day or two to respond....

Maybe she will respond on this thread.....
She double booked a lot. i've seen her on several occasion, and it was double booked quite a bit. At times, i had to wait for her appt to finish. She's a high volume gal.
In her defense she is crazy for cum. She tries to get as much in a day as possible. Leads to sometimes overbooking or some guys running late or long. Not sure she deserves all the blame. I think its only been a problem since she has become more popular. i guess thats the price we pay for a great girl who isn't a clock watcher. I would rather wait my turn than deal with a clock watcher waiting me to finish since she has stacked appointments.

Bottom line every time a guy gets blown off there is another guy having a great time. She is still working out the kinks so be patient. Its not personal or intentional.

Luke

In her defense she is crazy for cum. She tries to get as much in a day as possible.
Originally Posted by coolhandluke
My hours are 11 pm til 6pm (from her ad).

She only takes 5 hours off per day. She must love her protein shakes!!!