Just a matter of opinion. ...

Which do you prefer. .... out or in call?🏠🏡🆚🏢🏣
Me personally outcalls... helps the hobbyist be more comfortable with someone he's never seen before being in his own environment... helps me too as I can drive thru the area and get a feel of what's actually going on around me (ie. any suspicious activity... LE lurking) tho yes I do understand not everyone is able to do outcalls... sadly lol
In....always in call.
  • L.A.
  • 01-14-2015, 01:09 PM
I will only do incalls. As far as incalls go...private apartment is much preferred over hotels.
I only do outcalls. I am single so that makes it much easier for me. Outcalls allow me to be in control of the environment. Also, I can have a few drinks and not have to worry about driving. I don't have to worry about a messy incall or a pimp in the bathroom. It is also better for the provider in my opinion. She doesn't have to clean up. Doesn't have to pay for a Hotel. All she has to do is drive to me. I think outcalls should cost less, but most girls upcharge for them.
+1 to what "Mavs fan" said. And I'm also uncommitted relationship-wise. Incalls entail potential for smell of smoke in the room, unclean or "slightly used" towels, bed, sheets, etc, cats/dogs in the room, and in general just an uncomfortable environment.

I simply want to get home from work, pour myself a drink, take a nice warm shower, and await a gorgeous woman to show up and join me for an hour or so. That's my way to unwind for the evening.
I will only do incalls. As far as incalls go...private apartment is much preferred over hotels. Originally Posted by L.A.
I absolutely agree with L.A.
i do outcalls for 2 reasons 1. i am disabled and have to live with my parents so yeah. 2. i get a nice hotel that has a whirlpool bath which really helps my aches and pains it is a suite i get and love it. King size bed couch refridge microwave. Yes i stay there all night, if i can swing it i will get the provider to stay over night as well. If not i do at least 3 hour sessions.
I will only do incalls. As far as incalls go...private apartment is much preferred over hotels. Originally Posted by L.A.
I agree with L.A...
I prefer outcalls, but not opposed to incalls.
I do not have a significant other, so nothing for me to hide.
There are pluses/minuses to doing both. Both can be risky.
At the end of the day, I'm more comfortable in my own place.
I have used both....but prefer incalls... especially to a residence.
incall for sure but if your a hobbyist and have never done an outcall you should it gives you a whole new respect for ladies time and for tcb skills.
I have no boundaries! any place! any time! :-)
I like incall hotels, suite, and Inns. It's more intermittent so will not attract as much attention. An apartment with an attractive female with many different male visitors can start making neighbors suspicious.

I've been warned more that once by providers in apartments to be as quiet as possible because of neighbors being trouble.
  • harry
  • 01-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Incalls. Only when I'm out of town traveling do I prefer outcalls