THE SWITCH

When a sexualy curious and horny lady sets up a meeting with a male provider (who has an open menu), what are the top things on her to do list during the hour? What are the major differences from a guy with a lady provider?

Ladies, if you were paying, what would you expect/want the session highlights to be?
Assume the guy takes good care of himself, is man-scaped, clean and has a nice incall.

I suppose she would want lots of listening, massage, daty, and to pound him cg.
I am going to guess that a provider will want....
Laundry done
Mulch in the flower beds (sorry Sir Lancerherknot)
Car fixed
I am going to guess that a provider will want....
Laundry done
Mulch in the flower beds (sorry Sir Lancerherknot)
Car fixed Originally Posted by sparrow1122
In this order...

Back rub for ten minutes, foot rub for ten minutes, DATY, followed by FIV until I squirt all over the freaking place. THEN, doggy until I cum.

Still time left on the clock? Run me a hot bubble bath and bring me a glass of white wine.

Paradise.
In this order...

Back rub for ten minutes, foot rub for ten minutes, DATY, followed by FIV until I squirt all over the freaking place. THEN, doggy until I cum.

Still time left on the clock? Run me a hot bubble bath and bring me a glass of white wine.

Paradise. Originally Posted by milfy2002
My incall or yours?
My incall or yours? Originally Posted by playball69
Your choice!
Milfy, does it matter if the guy provider cums?
Milfy, does it matter if the guy provider cums? Originally Posted by Invisible1
If he does, he better wait until I'm done!

It would be nice, but just the icing on the cake.
When a sexualy curious and horny lady Originally Posted by Invisible1
Lol. I'll bet you believe in unicorna and the tooth fairy, too!
Hey Lancehernot, there are many sexualy curious and horny ladies running around the singles scene...... Although, I would agree that the married with children ladies with the same attributes are much more elusive.
I have only heard tales of such creatures. To me, they remain mythical.
In this order...

Paradise. Originally Posted by milfy2002

Yeah, what she said
That's ATF material!