Curious... how are the roads?

Hey everyone! I planned a trip thru Texas a few weeks ago when the crazy weather and flooding hit but had to postpone for obvious reasons.
I planned on trying to come this coming week... and was curious... how are the roads down there now?
Ty in advance!!
XoXo
Roads are good. No flood. I was hoping to see you for a long time and we exchanged PMs in the past but scheduled never worked. Please PM me if you are coming this weekend.
Guys ,yall will luv this sexy lady!

Have fun my friend!!
Your hotness will clear the way of anything that's left.

The roads are either under construction, have pot-holes or both.
The roads are either under construction, have pot-holes or both. Originally Posted by Hercules
So sorry to hear that. Where I live in Texas the roads are the best in the nation. Didn't flood through the rains. No potholes. 70 mph No construction. Nope don't live in Dallas! Or Ft Worth ! 40 minutes from Galleria- not using 635 which would make it 25 min absent construction and potholes.
Potholes and construction I can handle ... as long as my car doesnt turn into a raft Im good to go lol. Glad to see everything is clearing up . Cant wait to visit! Cant get enough if texas ..you guys are awesome!
The roads are great. No more floods. I think a hot red head will do very well in DFW. You have great fun sexy pics and very good value rates. Hope you have a great safe fun buzy time
Sunny, and hot as hell! Roads are fine
Hey everyone! I planned a trip thru Texas a few weeks ago when the crazy weather and flooding hit but had to postpone for obvious reasons.
I planned on trying to come this coming week... and was curious... how are the roads down there now?
Ty in advance!!
XoXo Originally Posted by Kay2Day
The good news is that the Texas flooding last month was a 1 in 2000 year event. The flooding in DFW was 1 in 176(ish?) So you've got plenty of time to make your way through Texas!