guys we ...lost ddarkness

plastic man ...justs gots ...news froms ...sources thats our friend an faithful ...guidin hand ddarkness be gone

...even whens he ...was ...given yer ...plastic man ...points fer insane ...reasons yer ...plastic man ...always tolds em how much he loved ...em an treated ...em withs the greatest ...respect

...yer work will never done ...be ...forgotten
During my latest ban, Sarah Summers from Albany disappeared (again). That one hurt a little.
She'll be back though, I just know it.
If memory serves correctly (rarely does)....he takes some time off this time of year. Maybe that's all it is?
I don't think Sarah will not be back. At least I hope she can make it on pursuing her health.She has left the state and seems to be doing well on her new path.
I don't think Sarah will not be back. At least I hope she can make it on pursuing her health.She has left the state and seems to be doing well on her new path. Originally Posted by OldGuy59
Hopefully she comes back regardless of the impact on her personally. We need more hot young hooks without regard for their own well-being.

I have faith that she'll be back in the saddle before long, she's pulled this stunt before.
plastic man ...justs gots ...news froms ...sources thats our friend an faithful ...guidin hand ddarkness be gone

...even whens he ...was ...given yer ...plastic man ...points fer insane ...reasons yer ...plastic man ...always tolds em how much he loved ...em an treated ...em withs the greatest ...respect

...yer work will never done ...be ...forgotten Originally Posted by Plastic Man

If it's true then it's sad

RIP DD
Hopefully she comes back regardless of the impact on her personally. We need more hot young hooks without regard for their own well-being.

I have faith that she'll be back in the saddle before long, she's pulled this stunt before. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME..
AND WHEN I MEETCHA ... LOL I SHALL SPIT INTERFACE
..SAYING. ANNIE
PM,

Sorry to disappoint you and others ... but rooster has a good memory and I disappeared for a bit ...

BUT ....

YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME..
AND WHEN I MEETCHA ... LOL I SHALL SPIT INTERFACE
..SAYING. ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Pretty strong words.
Another duns....useless ....posts....from....the ....internal...keeper...of the goldens..dildosss
guys hes be ...alive!
Another duns....useless ....posts....from....the ....internal...keeper...of the goldens..dildosss Originally Posted by Notuagain
yer post justs gave ...ocd cancer

...hopes ya be happy
Gents and regulars always check calendar for birthday month convention whew

PM,
Sorry to disappoint you and others ... but rooster has a good memory and I disappeared for a bit ...
BUT .... Originally Posted by DDarkness
Clearly DD's a bad enough mod to actually confuse PM