URL / Website: https://asianmassagestores.com/store...inent-massage/
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Q street
Activities: FBSM + H E
Hair Length and Color: Dark up in bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite short fairly flat butt tiny up top. Pleasant enough to look at. Had a mask hole time.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow,
When will people learn the "Fight Club Rules"?

Simply state you were there, no need to go into what you did or did not get. Left happy is enough signal.

Consider this location slammed with eager mongers or closed down now.
Merz it is already slammed with eager mongers.
What is a monger. I like to look at myself as a monkey in heat lol.
You don’t get premium access when you don’t say anything in the review
Don’t be a cheap ass dude.
I have always wondered abt this place as my route takes me down that road a few times a day. I had seen 2 cars at most until this review. I have seen 7 to 10 since every day. I had thought abt visiting but most amps suck so just get awesome massages from my LMT.

If more is really happening this place will be closed soon and I'm sure lots.more reviews comimg.
This place is not providing anything outside of the standard HE. Anything said otherwise I’d blowing smoke. Some guy on sipsap has been spreading lies about this place.
There was guy here named Ryan<3 or something like that. He was saying crazy illogical things about the place. My guess was he went there and tried to get extra services and got kicked out, so was out to harm them by giving people those expectations. He got banned from this forum and then it started on Sipsap, so had to be him. Then later there another place he was targeting.

As for places that do HE, there is the occasional HE to be had, but overall not worth the investment. People lie about it to get premium access in reviews, or will lie to try to get good intel in return.

I have had this happen to me. Getting a massage and ask for it and they say not not this time, you come back I do it next time. But rarely true.

final note, I think the amps are requiring you wear a mask. that is deal killer for me. I have not gotten a massage in over a year because of lack of extras, but I still scout a little.